The Smiths & Morrissey thread

New Morrissey interview

The best bit being that he is working with Alain Whyte again.

The best bit being that he is working with Alain Whyte again.
Interesting that on his new album only Jesse Tobias from his regular line up featured on it. Presumably Boz couldn't travel due to covid.

He was in the Stamford Arms in Bowden over the weekend.

Also..... I bought tickets and flights for the first 3 gigs in Vegas 28th / 29th Aug and 2nd Sept.
Mad for it

Interesting that on his new album only Jesse Tobias from his regular line up featured on it. Presumably Boz couldn't travel due to covid.

Also..... I bought tickets and flights for the first 3 gigs in Vegas 28th / 29th Aug and 2nd Sept.
Mad for it
Yeah I saw the pic! Wasn’t you with him with the Morrissey Tats was it :-)

Yeah I saw the pic! Wasn’t you with him with the Morrissey Tats was it :-)
No! But I know Graham very well. Top bloke (for a rag!)
He actually went down the Arndale and queued up for 45 mins to get Vinny's book signed for me and then posted it to me. Was very pleased for him. He's had a few rough years personally and this he deserved.

No! But I know Graham very well. Top bloke (for a rag!)
He actually went down the Arndale and queued up for 45 mins to get Vinny's book signed for me and then posted it to me. Was very pleased for him. He's had a few rough years personally and this he deserved.
Wonder how he knew he would be in there at that time or just coincidence! Seems unlikely though!

Mad for it
Alain back in the line up too but no Boz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.