The Smiths & Morrissey thread

Hey, Mad Eyed Screamer

If you had to make an album of 10 songs of the smiths, where the songs must be in their original position on an album (hatful, louder allowed, world won't and bests not) what would be the 10. I've done this on spotify, i'm curious what yours is.

Here's mine:
Queen is dead
What difference
i know its over
pretty girls
that joke
last night i dreamt
the boy with a thorn
well i wonder
there is a light
some girls

Hey, Mad Eyed Screamer

If you had to make an album of 10 songs of the smiths, where the songs must be in their original position on an album (hatful, louder allowed, world won't and bests not) what would be the 10. I've done this on spotify, i'm curious what yours is.

Here's mine:
Queen is dead
What difference
i know its over
pretty girls
that joke
last night i dreamt
the boy with a thorn
well i wonder
there is a light
some girls
That is a spectacularly good list. I'm not sure I could improve it, except perhaps replacing The Queen Is Dead with The Headmaster Ritual.

I saw them when they first started out inuding a gig in an old warehouse in Bolton with Re-Order as support.
There was a healthyish crowd their for a midweek gig but once the New Order crowd left, there were around 20 of us remaining. But the band put in a great performance regardless.
Someone else from BlueMoon was there can't recall who.
2 years later and they had booked the Ritz and I'm thinking "you are kidding me" and it became a sold out gig!
Think it was me! I was there with my 2 mates. Remember it well. They played so well in front of such a small crowd. They were late getting on too so only finished after midnight from memory. Small world!

Hey, Mad Eyed Screamer

Here's mine:
Queen is dead
What difference
i know its over
pretty girls
that joke
last night i dreamt
the boy with a thorn
well i wonder
there is a light
some girls
Queen is dead
You’ve got everything now
I know it’s Over
Girlfriend in a Coma
How Soon is Now
Bigmouth Strikes Again
Hand in Glove
Still Ill
There is a light that never goes out.
William it was really nothing

Hey, Mad Eyed Screamer

Here's mine:
Queen is dead
What difference
i know its over
pretty girls
that joke
last night i dreamt
the boy with a thorn
well i wonder
there is a light
some girls
Wow that is some question!
I'm in work until 11.30pm my time and of course derby day in the morning for me, and work in the afternoon - will have an answer tomorrow hopefully. If not deffo Monday as that's my 2 days off.

I can say quickly comparing to your list, I wont share you would replace Some girls.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.