The Smiths & Morrissey thread

Morrissey seems to have completely lost it recently with all the whacky statements he has been releasing. JM statement just putting it all to bed.

A Smiths reunion would be an absolute disaster. They clearly hate each other now.

Morrissey seems to have completely lost it recently with all the whacky statements he has been releasing. JM statement just putting it all to bed.

A Smiths reunion would be an absolute disaster. They clearly hate each other now.
To "lose it", don't you have to have had it at some stage?

It's been known for years that in terms of friendships with Morrissey, you are either in or banished for good. Very little in between.

I think Johnny doesn't hate Morrissey but just isn't putting up with his crap anymore and is calling him out for his bullshit.

Morrissey just doesn't have anyone around him brave enough to take him to one side and give him advice through fear of their services being dispensed of. His nephew who is on the pay roll simply does what is requested and posts such utter shite on a daily basis and the pair of them have no self control.

And in the meantime those of us who hold the band dear to our hearts just sigh a little deeper, pick up the needle and play the tunes once more.....

Jim - you come here more often than me! You love this thread! Can't live without knowing what the great man is up to!
Like flies around shit. Literally. Witness the utd thread; not too many on here have any great love for them. But the thread is huge (you could even say, er, "massive"). Why? Using your logic, that thread should be miniscule. Do we only post on subjects we like? You have passed the odd comment on Coventry in the past!

Like flies around shit. Literally. Witness the utd thread; not too many on here have any great love for them. But the thread is huge (you could even say, er, "massive"). Why? Using your logic, that thread should be miniscule. Do we only post on subjects we like? You have passed the odd comment on Coventry in the past!
It's a football forum and the rags are our rivals hence we talk about them.
The Smiths are not a "rival" to anyone or anything and are in off topic. I have no interest in cricket so don't go in that thread or many other threads that the topic doesn't interest me.
If I went in the cricket thread constantly, putting the game.down, I'd be shouted down or even reported for warming ;)

It's a football forum and the rags are our rivals hence we talk about them.
The Smiths are not a "rival" to anyone or anything and are in off topic. I have no interest in cricket so don't go in that thread or many other threads that the topic doesn't interest me.
But the same thing applies, in my opinion. If people who don't like utd (form a queue!) can post about them, then people who despise M*******y can post about him. And re your last point; I generally avoid the politics forum like the plague. But I like music. I just, among other acts, don't like him.

So many of my heroes have turned into awful people
Lydon
Morrissey
A few others I don't want to mention due to libel laws ;-)

They have wealth, security, recognition and they are STILL spiteful little pipsqueaks. I know many deeply detest and resent aspects of modern life but these fools have many more years behind them than in front , why spend that time lying, shit-stirring and bleating about things beyond their control?
They can catch a plane and lie in the sun surrounded by palm trees. Something I've not done for thirty fucking years.
Fuck off!

It's been known for years that in terms of friendships with Morrissey, you are either in or banished for good. Very little in between.

I think Johnny doesn't hate Morrissey but just isn't putting up with his crap anymore and is calling him out for his bullshit.

Morrissey just doesn't have anyone around him brave enough to take him to one side and give him advice through fear of their services being dispensed of. His nephew who is on the pay roll simply does what is requested and posts such utter shite on a daily basis and the pair of them have no self control.

And in the meantime those of us who hold the band dear to our hearts just sigh a little deeper, pick up the needle and play the tunes once more.....
Yeah I get that feeling. I thought Alain coming back into the band was great news and then bam he is gone again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.