The snip

Citytillidie69

had the snip yesterday.....piece of piss......in for the "procedure" at 2:30pm and was back in my local at 3:30. (well would have been a shame to waste my half day off)

The worst part was the week before, the not knowing how it was going to be......for anyone who is thinking about it but worried, theres no need to worry, its only a small prick (but thats enough about me) of a needle (two actually) and then a burning smell.

Oh and Im bringing a cushion with me to the game tomorow.

Citytillidie69 said:
had the snip yesterday.....piece of piss......in for the "procedure" at 2:30pm and was back in my local at 3:30. (well would have been a shame to waste my half day off)

The worst part was the week before, the not knowing how it was going to be......for anyone who is thinking about it but worried, theres no need to worry, its only a small prick (but thats enough about me) of a needle (two actually) and then a burning smell.

He's sitting down on his cushion
Down on his cushion
He's sitting down on his cushion

Citytillidie69 said:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............. deep breath............... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

don't forget to be cautious though, when i had mine done my lad who was 1 at the time decided whilst sitting in a shopping trolley going round asda to aim a boot right into my nads [3 days after snip]. needless to say with a grunt i dropped like a bag of shit over the shopping trolley. the only thing that drowned my gasps was my wifes laughter. i knew it would have been easier to get her under carriage ripped out instead.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............. deep breath............... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol..that was my reaction all ast week....I found myself sitting in my office nervously laughing to myself for no reason whenever I thought about what was going to happen.....anyone who came into my office thought i was bonkers.

But its not that bad, honestly.....the Doc and myself chatted all the way through it......even the nurse was chatting away to me ....and me with me tackle hanging out.

Citytillidie69 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:

lol..that was my reaction all ast week....I found myself sitting in my office nervously laughing to myself for no reason whenever I thought about what was going to happen.....anyone who came into my office thought i was bonkers.

But its not that bad, honestly.....the Doc and myself chatted all the way through it......even the nurse was chatting away to me ....and me with me tackle hanging out.

i have one thing to say though, if anyone has a choice of local or general go for the general and be called a shit house. i had a local and i will never forget that uncomfy feeling as things are pulled, cut and tied and the doc saying just relax your knees.........easy for him to f****ing say lol .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.