The snip

Remember having to shave the said area before the op!

Suregeon pissed himself lavin as had givin myself the whole wax job! As i didnt know exactly where to shave!!

Op not bad at all but the youngest jumped onto my lap when i got home and that bloody hurt and i didnt want to explain why whislt my mrs pissed herself laughin!

Takin post op samples to clinic after was abit embarrasin though!

Citytillidie69 said:
had the snip yesterday.....piece of piss......in for the "procedure" at 2:30pm and was back in my local at 3:30. (well would have been a shame to waste my half day off)

The worst part was the week before, the not knowing how it was going to be......for anyone who is thinking about it but worried, theres no need to worry, its only a small prick (but thats enough about me) of a needle (two actually) and then a burning smell.

Oh and Im bringing a cushion with me to the game tomorow.

Did I really post that above.......In fecking agony today....feels like I've been kicked in the bo**ocks by a shire horse.

Have been great until today....even at the match on Saturday (with my cushion) had no problems...... gonna struggle on Wednesday against the Arse..........arrrgggggggg.

Citytillidie69 said:
had the snip yesterday.....piece of piss......in for the "procedure" at 2:30pm and was back in my local at 3:30. (well would have been a shame to waste my half day off)

The worst part was the week before, the not knowing how it was going to be......for anyone who is thinking about it but worried, theres no need to worry, its only a small prick (but thats enough about me) of a needle (two actually) and then a burning smell.

Oh and Im bringing a cushion with me to the game tomorow.

Jesus christ man i couldn't do that there your fucking crown jewels and you've just broken them.

had mine in 97 and it fooking murdered,it was like being kicked in the bollox for 15 mins..on further investigation i was told that prob the anesthetic didnt quite work as it should.Didnt quite work,now that was a bastard understatement

I went for consultation 2years ago!! The missus is really nagging the guts out of me to get em 'cracked'.

After reading the OP I thought 'right thats it', not sure now though.

Work is dead at the moment so now may be the optimum time..........or maybe next year.

Or should I be a man an go for it, it really is ok isnt it?

Might phone for an appointment later........cold sweat coming.

blueref said:
I went for consultation 2years ago!! The missus is really nagging the guts out of me to get em 'cracked'.

Work is dead at the moment so now may be the optimum time..........or maybe next year.

Its fine mate, Really. As I said i had it done last Thursday and no problems or pain until Monday....they swelled up a bit yesterday and are painful only when I get up. Box standard over the counter painkillers seem to do the trick.

I'd been dredding it for a few weeks before, but took a deep breath and the Doc was great, we chatted all the way through, the only trickybit is the anesthetic injections.....like someone pinching your scrotum really quickly and then its numb from then on. The whole procedure took about 20 minutes.

Its quite funny when talking about it to the lads, everyone to a man end up with the same expression on face and all slightly curl up and squirm.

blueref said:

Jesus christ noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, tell your mrs to fuck off.

Had mine done a few years ago and the injections in the bollocks are by far the worst bit of the op, plain sailing after that (even went shopping with the missus straight afterwards). They left two stitches in each that were supposed to dissolve after a few days. After a week, they were still there, but had gone so hard if felt like I had barbed wire on my rocks, so I cut them out myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.