The Sopranos

Just watch it you won't be dissapointed.

When you get to the episode in the snowy woods prepare to piss your sides laughing. One of the best episodes ever.

bluemonkey71 said:
Just watch it you won't be dissapointed.

When you get to the episode in the snowy woods prepare to piss your sides laughing. One of the best episodes ever.

Pine Barrens!! definitely one of the finest episodes.

Wire and Sopranos have got to be the top two programmes but Sopranos edges it for me, think the characters are built better in the Sopranos.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Henry Chinaski said:
With all this talk of Boardwalk empire, i have just purchased The full series 1-6 of the Sopranos off play for £50. Bargain

Its starting from the start tonight on SkyAtlantic
Always a good place to start mate :-)

Seriously though, give it a few episodes. I remember watching the first couple and wondering what the fuss was about. I nearly never bothered watching the rest. Would have been a big mistake.

ono said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Its starting from the start tonight on SkyAtlantic
Always a good place to start mate :-)

Seriously though, give it a few episodes. I remember watching the first couple and wondering what the fuss was about. I nearly never bothered watching the rest. Would have been a big mistake.

agree with this , got to sit through the first 6-7 episodes, then your hooked. to me there will never be a more engrosing series, its amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.