The Sopranos

The Wire for me also but after watching the Sopranos first I thought there was no chance another series could top it.Both are absolute quality.

lostmyhouseski said:
its good but its no the wire. sopranos got a bit wierd towards the end like they had run out of ideas

Watched The Wire last year - absolute top quality.

Done two episodes of The Sopranos so far and I'm liking it a lot<br /><br />-- Sun May 08, 2011 8:53 pm --<br /><br />I have just watched the final episode.

Best series ever. The Wire has gone into second place.

I've been lent the box set and started watching it last night, watched the first 5 episodes and i'm hooked, it's quality!

Anyone else seen the full series of it, does it pick up and get even better?

Can't wait to watch some more tonight, i'm an addict and in need of my fix of sopranos!!

paulie-walnuts1.jpg
Paulie Walnuts my favourite in the Sopranos him are Chris together are fucking the business.

You cant beat it gets better in the latter series. Big Pussy is quaility in the first 2 series.
Big_pussy_bonpensiero.jpg

images

As for Tonys daughter Meadow I would smash her backdoors in.

seen the first two series but never got round to buying the third. Watching them again on sky atlantic it just gets better!

I'm getting slightly bogged down in the last season, but i tend to do that with most series i get properly into.

I got upto halfway through the 3rd Series, I agree it's good but it was a little too slow for me, took 4 or 5 episodes for a smaller storyline (as opposed to the main script) to take place.

I enjoyed it just wasn't compelled to keep watching it to the point where I hadn't watched it for a few weeks and wasn't arsed about watching it again!!

But yes, definately smash his daughters backdoors in!! (not in the first 2 series where she is 14 & 15, well, maybe 15)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.