The Sopranos

I think i'm enjoying it more because i have the boxset and can watch 4 or 5 in a row which is keeping me hooked

AntonDonJuan said:
I think i'm enjoying it more because i have the boxset and can watch 4 or 5 in a row which is keeping me hooked

I did this with first two seasons, I just dont have the time anymore to sit down and watch 4 episodes back to back!

AntonDonJuan said:

That's the only way to watch these series I reckon. You need to binge on episodes and get your fill as opposed to sitting with your thumb up your arse for a week waiting to find out what happens next.

paulie%20walnuts.gif

greatest character in t.v history

Commandatore hahahahahahahahahaha

TheMightyQuinn said:
AntonDonJuan said:

That's the only way to watch these series I reckon. You need to binge on episodes and get your fill as opposed to sitting with your thumb up your arse for a week waiting to find out what happens next.

Agree, I'm halfway through Season 5 of The Shield (personally I think it's the better of the two shows) in about 3 weeks!!

Watched the very first 2 episodes on sky atlantic and I'm already a bit lost...

Why did they blow up that guys restaurant?

Hows this medical insurance scam work?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
paulie%20walnuts.gif

Yes! Love the episode where they go to Italy and he tries to be friendly to the locals, who ignore him, so he mutters under his breath ''cocksuckers!'' He's an absolute hero.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
paulie%20walnuts.gif

"ufff marone", i say that now when im in shock, pauli is awesome. loves his shell suits.

-- Sun May 08, 2011 9:54 pm --

Timmmmahhhh said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Agree, I'm halfway through Season 5 of The Shield (personally I think it's the better of the two shows) in about 3 weeks!!

yer i watched the whole 6 series in 17 days, think i was doing 6 a day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.