The south stand for the rags game

you've had you day out now fuck off home is funny, it's a laugh at 88 min on the clock when we are 4-1 up. the team hardly need us then. it's part and parcel of going to a game, it's a laugh, it's nothing to serious. enjoy the games have a laugh, sing your heart out and laugh at away fans going home like they used too to us

Wow, most of this thread is car crash material :-( Come on people, why the insults and mud slinging?

To stick my oar in, heres a few points as to why I think fans will not be moved again after the Bayern game until the stadium is expanded: -

- Cannot move away fans to 109-111 as lack of toilet facilities and others, too expensive an option to consider. This is from the club itself.

- Safety concerns for both sets of fans if away supporters are in L3. Access issues for away fans in and out of the ground, doubled with the fact it would be United. Newcastle firework puts a black mark on this point also. Even if the first few rows are blocked off, objects will reach the pitch and not the stands below.

- Capacity issues. United would need to be given both L3 areas as the minimum allocation is 15% for FA Cup ties. As people have stated, think this amounts to around 6000 tickets and each L3 area can hold around 3000 each. That would cause an absolute nightmare for policing/stewarding. 109-111 fans experienced the disruption to access for placing 50 villarreal fans in one L3 stand for that game.

mcfc1894 said:
you've had you day out now fuck off home is funny, it's a laugh at 88 min on the clock when we are 4-1 up. the team hardly need us then. it's part and parcel of going to a game, it's a laugh, it's nothing to serious. enjoy the games have a laugh, sing your heart out and laugh at away fans going home like they used too to us

that was just an example to be honest (i also think it's funny).

bridgeblue said:
I said the same thing at the game yesterdays. Away fans should be moved into 109/110/111. Season ticket holders can be relocated into the southstand.
Except the majority of 109 and probably 110 have paid extra for years to avoid having a shite 'end' view.[/quote]
True, moving the away fans is going to piss someone off.[/quote]
Correct, at least if we move the south stand they get the consolation of having a decent view for once ;)

ban-mcfc said:
sweep said:
ban-mcfc said:
well you don't believe it does then you clearly weren't at the hamburg game.

and have you never heard mancini say it helps, "eez very important" i heard him say. we've got a mint side and win a lot of games but motivation from the crowd does also help.
Might have blown your own argument for shifting the away fans by bringing up the Hamburg game fella.

bollocks, hamburg had the usual away section where league teams have (3,000 not 6,000). giving the rags the whole of our singing stand makes me sick.
We've done it before and won the home leg , the point is we don't need the operation one end nonsense to get the place rocking for big game.

As for getting behind the boys, operation one failed miserably against villareal didn't it? Leave the away fans where they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.