The south stand for the rags game

I apologise if I have not read all the threads correctly.
But to give the Rags a whole end behind the gold is just , well I am lost for words.
Stick them out of the way on the top of L3, put black netting over the first
few rows so they cannot overlook the Blue below.
Again I apologise to Blues in L3 who might have to move but I think this is
the best option.
I have a adult and junior in the family stand and would be happy to be relocated and sit anywhere with someone similar in L3 who might feel a bit
pissed off if the had to move, if it happens.

AlexOC said:
The two corners should be pushed into the south stand, and the rags should sit in one of the corners. That way we still get the whole south stand, but the rags will be close for the atmosphere and banter!
I said the same thing at the game yesterdays. Away fans should be moved into 109/110/111. Season ticket holders can be relocated into the southstand.

bridgeblue said:
AlexOC said:
The two corners should be pushed into the south stand, and the rags should sit in one of the corners. That way we still get the whole south stand, but the rags will be close for the atmosphere and banter!
I said the same thing at the game yesterdays. Away fans should be moved into 109/110/111. Season ticket holders can be relocated into the southstand.
Except the majority of 109 and probably 110 have paid extra for years to avoid having a shite 'end' view.

Keep them where they are. Have people ever wondered why this end of the ground is always the loudest. It's only because we are singing to the away fans. If we move them this part deffinatley wont be singing as loud because when your next to the away fans you've always got something to sing about even if it is just giving some abuse to a fat bastard. It wouldnt be as loud as it once was. Having the away fans where they are now may give them a small 'advantage' but I think we should be looking at limiting the amount of away tickets we allocate and instead give them half the amount. Like the amount Newcastle had or less if possible. Not sure on the legislation.

Just my opinion, I know it's only the 3rd round of the FA Cup but it's against the Rags our biggest rivals so every fucking Blue in that stadium should be singing their
hearts if you ask me no matter where they are sat.

I said the same thing at the game yesterdays. Away fans should be moved into 109/110/111. Season ticket holders can be relocated into the southstand.[/quote]
Except the majority of 109 and probably 110 have paid extra for years to avoid having a shite 'end' view.[/quote]
True, moving the away fans is going to piss someone off.

rowsley_st said:
We lose a huge advantage giving away our "noisy" end. The club MUST stick them up in the 3rd tier...League games should always have away fans in the south stand as they are now imo.
health and safety comes before atmosphere im afraid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.