The South Stand Tonight And The Drum

Next CL home match ;)

tifosi-giallorossi.jpg

I thought the drum was part of the Germans section at first but soon realised It was the South Stand.
I was in 102 and the South Stand sounded superb throughout the whole match, even causing most of the stadium to join in on occasions, when that happened the atmosphhere was fantastic.

I think if it works keep it. It made me smile thinking of the OAP section shaking their heads and putting their fingers in their ears.... who goes to a football match for a bit of quiet?

As long as it's barely noticeable and isn't the leading thing in the atmosphere, I won't mind.

I cannot abide drum-lead atmospheres where the drum is incessantly hammered like with all these German fans who come here and when we go away to Palace and Swansea where after five minutes I've had e-fucking-nough of the fucking drum...

*Bang bang bang bang bang bang BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG FUCKING BANG*

It drives me up the fucking wall!

I used to watch every match from all the different leagues on tele I ever could. I now can't watch the Bundesliga on BT because the drumming is just infuriating!

Get some ear plugs. ;-)

But yes, banging a drum non-stop is pointless.

Glad we're trying different things, I was meant to be in 119 before it got postponed so I'm kind of sad to have missed this. You'll just have to bring it back for the Barca game. ;)

Better than that fucking bell some people wax lyrical about........now that was annoying! I wasn't that far away from the South Stand and I didn't hear it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.