The Southampton Thread!

City should be on the blower to southampton offering Richards Sinclair Rodwell Guidetti for £££ and Rekik on a season loan

noely said:
City should be on the blower to southampton offering Richards Sinclair Rodwell Guidetti for £££ and Rekik on a season loan

Rekik to Southampton on loan is a really good shout.

Koeman is Dutch so I'd imagine knows all about him.

And they need a centre back after Lovren leaving - Rekik on loan would obviously be cheap for them also.

It would be the perfect move all round, I reckon.

CityFan94 said:
noely said:

Rekik to Southampton on loan is a really good shout.

Koeman is Dutch so I'd imagine knows all about him.

And they need a centre back after Lovren leaving - Rekik on loan would obviously be cheap for them also.

It would be the perfect move all round, I reckon.

As would Guidetti and Zuculini, see if they are really good enough for the premier league.

Kun Aguero said:
Offloaded Osvaldo, too think some people wanted this poisonous **** at City ahead of Negredo.
Isn't that the twat who clobbered one of his teammates in training, and they ended up loaning him out for the rest of the season?

jimharri said:
Kun Aguero said:
Offloaded Osvaldo, too think some people wanted this poisonous **** at City ahead of Negredo.
Isn't that the twat who clobbered one of his teammates in training, and they ended up loaning him out for the rest of the season?

Yep, also told his boss to "fuck off and celebrate with Lazio" after Lazio beat Roma in the Copa final, he also punched Lamela after Lamela never passed to him, he also stole the ball off Totti for a penalty which he missed.

Kun Aguero said:
jimharri said:
Kun Aguero said:

Yep, also told his boss to "fuck off and celebrate with Lazio" after Lazio beat Roma in the Copa final, he also punched Lamela after Lamela never passed to him, he also stole the ball off Totti for a penalty which he missed.

and he also scored an incredible goal against us in a moment of complete sod's law, the only good thing he did for them.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Kun Aguero said:
jimharri said:

and he also scored an incredible goal against us in a moment of complete sod's law, the only good thing he did for them.
Typical City™.

jimharri said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Kun Aguero said:

Typical City™.

I wonder how many players greatest goals came against City. Osvaldo, Crouch, Barkley, Villa, Macken............ we seem to get more than our fair share of worldies scored against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.