The Southampton Thread!

Another three points for them yesterday, could have gone wrong after the QPR goal but a great finish from Pelle to put them back in front within two minutes.

Koeman doing a very good job it would seem, so far anyway.

Bilboblue said:
Another three points for them yesterday, could have gone wrong after the QPR goal but a great finish from Pelle to put them back in front within two minutes.

Koeman doing a very good job it would seem, so far anyway.
your just rubbing it in now @bilbo ;)

Marvin said:
Outside bet for top 4

Outplayed Arsenal at the Emirates in the League Cup.

Not a chance Marvin, this happens every season an un fancied team makes some early ground and people are making all kinds of wild predictions, I only have to think of the year Blackpool were in the Prem, they were doing fine in the early months and there was talk about them getting a Europa League spot, that ended well!

Ducado said:
Marvin said:
Outside bet for top 4

Outplayed Arsenal at the Emirates in the League Cup.

Not a chance Marvin, this happens every season an un fancied team makes some early ground and people are making all kinds of wild predictions, I only have to think of the year Blackpool were in the Prem, they were doing fine in the early months and there was talk about them getting a Europa League spot, that ended well!

I don't see why the can't put a top 4 challenge up.

Bottlepool are still suffering from last seasons biggest bottle job in Premiership history.
Arsenal are attempting to draw every game.
Ushited aren't the greatest at the back.

If you added Walcott, Bale,Chambers. AOC, Lallana, Shaw, and Lovern to the current team they would have the strongest squad in the league.

Forster
Clyne Lovern Alderweireld Shaw
Schneiderlin Cork
Bale AOC Tadic
Walcott

Boruc
Bertrand Fonte Gardos Chambers
Wanyama Ward-Prowse
Mane Lallana Rodriguez
Pelle

Kun Aguero said:
The people who tipped them to struggle are looking like complete twats.
The champions league spots are given out in September?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.