The Southampton Thread!

bluesoup said:
Kun Aguero said:
bluesoup said:
fancy a wager? They will be relegated next season.

I'll bet you £1000 they won't be relegated.
okay okay, every bloody time they win you pop up with the wager... Haha good for you. Well done with your prediction - it most definitely is better than mine !

Ps amazing it has jumped to £1k lol...

Are you getting mixed up bluesoup? Twas me and you made the wager I do believe ;o)

Yaya's Birthday Cake said:
I'd love to see them in the top 4, imagine last game of the season, they need a win at our place to get 4th spot ahead of the rags?

Would be interesting if the title was already sewn up.
Revenge for when they rolled over against Derby(?) to send us down a few years ago.

Ducado said:
Marvin said:
Outside bet for top 4

Outplayed Arsenal at the Emirates in the League Cup.

Not a chance Marvin, this happens every season an un fancied team makes some early ground and people are making all kinds of wild predictions, I only have to think of the year Blackpool were in the Prem, they were doing fine in the early months and there was talk about them getting a Europa League spot, that ended well!

As day turns to night, happens every season (and then doesn't happen).

Bluemoon115 said:
Yaya's Birthday Cake said:
I'd love to see them in the top 4, imagine last game of the season, they need a win at our place to get 4th spot ahead of the rags?

Would be interesting if the title was already sewn up.
Revenge for when they rolled over against Derby(?) to send us down a few years ago.
The Paolo Wanchope game, wasn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.