The Southampton Thread!

LWasington said:
Southampton have been great this year . To be honest love to partner Schneiderlin with fernandiho in our midfield . would give us option further forward. MY hopes for top 4 Man City chelsea Tottenham Southhampton, REally love to see chelsea out of top 4 and go on the worst run in premiership history but can't see that happening.

This all day. Somehow I don't mind Spurs as much now that we're not scrapping it out with them for fourth place. Still, I'd rather Southampton finished third, but it looks unlikely that they'll even get fourth now...

bluesoup said:
Bilboblue said:
bluesoup said:
fancy a wager? They will be relegated next season.

£20 says they do not go down.
done deal... I'll find you at the end of the season to collect.

Edit: let's throw in a cup bovril at the match when the manager is sacked in the new year...

Kudos to Bluesoup who has been in contact to pay up tomorrow, well done lad !

Bilboblue said:
bluesoup said:
Bilboblue said:
£20 says they do not go down.

Edit: let's throw in a cup bovril at the match when the manager is sacked in the new year...

Well done that man.

stony said:
Bilboblue said:
bluesoup said:

Well done that man.
a wager is a wager mate and well done for calling it right bilbo when many thought they'd go down!

Having said that, I predicted we'd win the league too this year so, both my predictions have been pants!

Clyne, Alderweireld and Schneiderlin gone. Forster out for the season.

I'd be surprised if they were in the top half again next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.