The Southampton Thread!

superseiyan said:
BlueTG said:
I fucking hope they finish third and Arsenal win their fourth place trophy (but obvs not starting tomorrow).

There's no good option for you lot for the fourth spot.

Rags is a no-no.
Arsenal - it's getting tedious, it'd be nice for this club that "does things the right way unlike you lot *wink* *wink*" them to get a rude awakening and miss out on UCL for a change.
Spurs - haha.
Us -- you hate us now because some of our fans were excited about possibly winning the title last season.

No, i've always hated Liverpool.

Ronald Koeman has warned Jack Cork that he has a week to sign a new contract at Southampton.

The 25-year-old midfielder's current deal expires in the summer and has yet to accept the offer of new terms.

"We are still waiting about the answer of Jack and we like to know it next week," the Saints boss said. "If Jack likes to stay I'm very happy, if he likes to move then that means that we need another midfield player."

TCIB said:
Ronald Koeman has warned Jack Cork that he has a week to sign a new contract at Southampton.

The 25-year-old midfielder's current deal expires in the summer and has yet to accept the offer of new terms.

"We are still waiting about the answer of Jack and we like to know it next week," the Saints boss said. "If Jack likes to stay I'm very happy, if he likes to move then that means that we need another midfield player."
Ronald Koeman was a pointless answer on Pointless yesterday

I'd have won the jackpot.

pudge said:
TCIB said:

What was the question? one of my proudest moments in life was when I got 12 out of 12 answers correct, including 2 pointless answers, the question was "which football team did these players start the season with?" Johnny Russell was there, as was Fernando Torres, forget the rest.

Kun Aguero said:
pudge said:
TCIB said:

What was the question? one of my proudest moments in life was when I got 12 out of 12 answers correct, including 2 pointless answers, the question was "which football team did these players start the season with?" Johnny Russell was there, as was Fernando Torres, forget the rest.
It was one of the 3 topics for the final; International football teams.

Any member of the Holland Euro '88 squad.

His brother was pointless too.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
superseiyan said:
BlueTG said:
I fucking hope they finish third and Arsenal win their fourth place trophy (but obvs not starting tomorrow).

There's no good option for you lot for the fourth spot.

Rags is a no-no.
Arsenal - it's getting tedious, it'd be nice for this club that "does things the right way unlike you lot *wink* *wink*" them to get a rude awakening and miss out on UCL for a change.
Spurs - haha.
Us -- you hate us now because some of our fans were excited about possibly winning the title last season.

No, i've always hated Liverpool.
Is the correct answer!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2941757/Calum-Chambers-Arsenal-set-investigated-FA.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ed-FA.html</a>

Hopefully Arsenal will have points docked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.