The 'Special One'

Castiel said:
Swales lives said:
Agree. I used to quite like him a few years back, but since he joined Madrid, he has become a total arse. Needy? fuckin' hell ...is he? with his fake 'sad look', his fake 'respect for Baconface', he really gets on my tits these days. I really don't want the 'special needy one' at our place and I don't think he ever will come here.
I think he's genuinely unhappy at Madrid. At Porto, Chelsea and Milan he seemed to love what he was doing.
Definitely. You can see it from miles he is not as happy in Madrid as he was when he managed other teams. Which is strange as Madrid was his dream job, wasn't it? Plus, the players there don't seem to have that emotional bond with him, like Zanneti, Lampard, Drogba or Sneijder have.

If Jose announces something like him going to Chelsea sooner rather than later, maybe it'll gee up the ol' pisscan to announce his own news...

I like the guy but can't understand why he's so far up Ferguson's arse ? Bet he felt like telling ITV to piss off the way they cut him short in the post-match interview last night just as he was about to reveal his plans for next season.

stan bowles said:
I like the guy but can't understand why he's so far up Ferguson's arse ? Bet he felt like telling ITV to piss off the way they cut him short in the post-match interview last night just as he was about to reveal his plans for next season.

I think it's a case he stays on side with Baconface as he knows he's got the media in his pocket.

If Baconface was an enemy the media would turn on him in an instant, he's very shrewd on who's side to keep on and use it to his advantage

He should go manage a national team or another club altogether, not go back to Chelsea with his tail between his legs.

Andouble said:
He should go manage a national team or another club altogether, not go back to Chelsea with his tail between his legs.
He's always said he has unfinished business in England. Presumably that's winning the CL here.

When mourinho left it was because he didn't like abramovic getting involved. Why would anything have changed?

Maybe he is not as cocksure as we think he is. After all, he is returning to his comfort zone (i.e. England).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.