The spending is not over!

BlueDejong said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 3m
Manchester City reached agreement w Juventus on leaving Kolarov on loan+8m€ buying option,but Kolarov will leave only if a replacement comes

Kolarov will leave only if a replacement comes

- Let's begin ?

Let's hope this is true (I hate the loan + option to buy deals but Kolarov is just incredibly bad) but I'm waiting for someone more reliable than Tancredi to say it because no one else is yet.

you can take it to the bank Juve won't buy him for 8 mil after the loan ends. They'll negotiate another loan or an even lower price since I think next year will be his last year under contract

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Oh... and re: Isco - wait and see

How did everyone miss this? ...

tumblr_mpl4zcMtuL1svpb8no1_500.gif

Andouble said:
you can take it to the bank Juve won't buy him for 8 mil after the loan ends. They'll negotiate another loan or an even lower price since I think next year will be his last year under contract

Yep, that is likely. Best hope would be him having a good season there and someone else offering us cash for him, forcing Juve's hand.

Still no one has reported this besides Tancredi so maybe it's not true... City had already rebuffed loan + option bids from them, why change their mind now? Did Kolarov's friendly performances push Pellegrini over the edge concerning him? :)

LoveCity said:
Andouble said:

Yep, that is likely. Best hope would be him having a good season there and someone else offering us cash for him, forcing Juve's hand.

Still no one has reported this besides Tancredi so maybe it's not true... City had already rebuffed loan + option bids from them, why change their mind now? Did Kolarov's friendly performances push Pellegrini over the edge concerning him? :)

Must be a minute played stip and also a fee from loan if they don't sign him.

We need an experienced centre back (Pepe, Rami, Godin), and hopefully an upgrade on Sinclair (Gaitan, Bruma, Di Maria, Tello, Salvio).

Also, replacements would be needed for the likes of Pantilimon, Kolarov, Lescott, Barry, Dzeko if they depart.

I would love this:

Pepe, Tello and Coentrao in.

Kolarov and Sinclair out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.