The spending is not over!

Real Madrid will more than likely to keep Pepe, but I wouldn't rule us out in signing another Central Defender even if we are keeping Lescott. If the rumours are true about Kolarov then another LB is probably in the pipeline.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
A fun few weeks still be had.

Great for City.

Not so good for the transfer forum.

Fecking terrible for our rivals.

just when I thought I was out ... they pull me back in

Just asking them who are tactically in the know so to speak, if we got rid of Sinclair and Kolorov and brought in Coentrau could he play in front of Clichy as a left wing/midfield player as well as left full back in rotation with Clichy or is that not what he does, in other words kill two birds with one stone?

Rammyblues said:
Just asking them who are tactically in the know so to speak, if we got rid of Sinclair and Kolorov and brought in Coentrau could he play in front of Clichy as a left wing/midfield player as well as left full back in rotation with Clichy or is that not what he does, in other words kill two birds with one stone?
Good thinking.

Rammyblues said:

Yea he can

Coentrao is an excellent choice and it will be interesting to see how many more players Real Madrid are offloading.

calum down said:
fat-cat-stuck-in-pet-door.gif

Chuff me...that's the size of a leopard!

"Ground control to Ginger Tom...."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.