The spending is not over!

luckyadeel78 said:
City still needs a world class player maker .... Most of the teams have atleast 2 and 3 player maker at a time like in the staring line up, like Barcleona iniesta , xavi and messi . In city you have only 2 play maker like silva and Nasri but I counted as one cos both are not going to be in te starting line up. We still needs a player like cesc mata modric ....

If city hijack cesc from Barcelona , if would be wonderful to watch him in the centre line up with silva and nasri.

The lineup will be like
dzeko or negredo or jovetic
Nasri cesc silva
Yaya dinho
Clichy nastastic kompany Micah
Hart

The scum won the league last season with none.

Barcon said:
luckyadeel78 said:
City still needs a world class player maker .... Most of the teams have atleast 2 and 3 player maker at a time like in the staring line up, like Barcleona iniesta , xavi and messi . In city you have only 2 play maker like silva and Nasri but I counted as one cos both are not going to be in te starting line up. We still needs a player like cesc mata modric ....

If city hijack cesc from Barcelona , if would be wonderful to watch him in the centre line up with silva and nasri.

The lineup will be like
Nasri cesc silva
Yaya dinho
Hart

Agree to some respect, but not sour grapes but the scum bastards won the league because we self imploded etc etc. We handed the title back to them on a plate. If it wasn't for van rapist they would have been no where near it.

Blue_Rossy said:
Barcon said:
luckyadeel78 said:

The lineup will be like
Nasri cesc silva
Yaya dinho
Hart

Agree to some respect, but not sour grapes but the scum bastards won the league because we self imploded etc etc. We handed the title back to them on a plate. If it wasn't for van rapist they would have been no where near it.
This.

Deep down they know they won the title because of the poor form of those around them rather than their good form. That's why there were plastic celebrations from the Rags after they'd won.

They knew the Dark Lord was retiring, Rugney wanted to leave, that we'd never make the same transfer mistakes as last summer & that the Up Himself One was returning to the Chavs.

Winning last season's league wasn't the heralding of a new period of domination, it was the final curtain on the most successful period of domestic domination that this country is likely to see.

They know it, and they know we all know it too. Not to say that they'll never win the league again, but they days of them being so dominant that they'll win the league before the last snows of winter have melted are well and truly gone forever. (Well I fuckin hope so)!

Don't shoot the messenger! A mate of mine has a mate who works at the bridgewater, he said we have a medical lined up for next week, no date as yet (don't know why). This kid has called 3 medicals in the past zaha and young for the shite and Garcia for us. I don't claim to be ITK (seen the shit TH gets!) but just thought I'd pass on this tit bit on a boring Sunday

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Di Maria is still an interesting option. I guess it will depend on the Bale outcome though.

I still don't understand, with current options and new signings, why Real are even in on Bale so hard.

luckyadeel78 said:

The lineup will be like
Nasri cesc silva
Yaya dinho
Hart

first of all why isn't our best attacking player in this lineup? our last seasons best player?
and you said nasri and silva both aint gonna be in the starting line up,yet you put them both in the starting line up with another player like them thrown in

I think our starting line up will be like this

against strong teams:
hart
zaba Kompany nastasic clichy
yaya fernandinho
silva jovetic nasri
aguero

against weaker teams:
haart
micah Kompany nastasic kolarov
yaya fernandinho
navas aguero jovetic
negredo/dzeko

I think micah and kolarov give more going forward so will be better against weaker teams. also navas will break down the all out defend team with pace down the wing, but I can only see him being an impact player against the top teams(unless we were to play counter attack)

maybe silva/nasri in for aguero/jovetic in the team against weaker teams because it might be a bit over attackive

gorton guvnor said:
Don't shoot the messenger! A mate of mine has a mate who works at the bridgewater, he said we have a medical lined up for next week, no date as yet (don't know why). This kid has called 3 medicals in the past zaha and young for the shite and Garcia for us. I don't claim to be ITK (seen the shit TH gets!) but just thought I'd pass on this tit bit on a boring Sunday

OH GOD.
Pop-corn gif, anyone?

gorton guvnor said:

Welcomed news mate.

Even if it doesn't turn out to be true, it gives us all something to speculate about.

Lomas has a lob on said:
gorton guvnor said:

Welcomed news mate.

Even if it doesn't turn out to be true, it gives us all something to speculate about.

Lets hope it's. centre half then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.