The spending is not over!

Least surprising story of the day!

Did any one actually think we had finished spending?

Re: Spending not over....

ManCitizens. said:
adrianr said:
I like how the number for our transfer spending is slowly going down. 100m summer, 97m summer, 90m.. 80m..

It was 50m last summer, forget that?

I think he was referring to the fact that everyone was quoting we have spent £100m so far this summer now it's down to the more realistic figure of £80m.

kippax81 said:
paulchapo said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Are you watching Mr Platini...Fuck your FFP..You can't touch us!

I think people have watched Monaco and PSG spending and thought fuck it!If he kicks us out he has to kick them out,especially Monaco as their crowds are lower than Chesterfield,they are not a world wide supported club there is no way they can generate the money they are splashing out on transfers and wages.

FFP will be thrown out in the courts and the premier leagues attempt at a stitch up will follow,allowing us to become even bigger and stronger and piss all over the smug rags,Arsenal,Spurs and the dippers,bring it on!

I may be wrong,but don't Monaco have to qualify for European competition before they can be kicked out?

I thought they had only just been promoted to Ligue 1?
Yes but they will most probably be in next season and this seasons accounts will be errrrr accounted for

IanBishopsHaircut said:
richball_PF55 said:
do we really need to spend big on a new centre half?

nasty had a great season last year.

I think he has been excellent...but in the CL his inexperience I think will tell

We need cover for Kompany. Nas and Lescott shouldn't play right side of a centre back pairing.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
kippax81 said:
paulchapo said:
I think people have watched Monaco and PSG spending and thought fuck it!If he kicks us out he has to kick them out,especially Monaco as their crowds are lower than Chesterfield,they are not a world wide supported club there is no way they can generate the money they are splashing out on transfers and wages.

FFP will be thrown out in the courts and the premier leagues attempt at a stitch up will follow,allowing us to become even bigger and stronger and piss all over the smug rags,Arsenal,Spurs and the dippers,bring it on!

I may be wrong,but don't Monaco have to qualify for European competition before they can be kicked out?

I thought they had only just been promoted to Ligue 1?
Yes but they will most probably be in next season and this seasons accounts will be errrrr accounted for
This will really end in tears
They were getting crowds of just over 4000 in an 18000 stadium last season
Even chesterfield had a better gate average
Doomed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.