The Spiteful Nine

Is there any proof of any of this or do people just believe a newspaper article? It makes a good story but looks like there is zero evidence. Sound familiar?

Is there any proof of any of this or do people just believe a newspaper article? It makes a good story but looks like there is zero evidence. Sound familiar?

I believe what the club say and do....hopefully there will be an updated statement soon.

"The attempt to damage the club's reputation is organised and clear."

Now we go on the offensive.

I want to know what the Premier League position is in all this ?

Did the Premier League know beforehand, that 8 Teams had penned a letter defaming a fellow Premier League member.Interfering in independent legal due process,that had nothing to do with them what so ever.Other than they had self interest in the negative ruling being upheld against City.

That said 8 teams devoid of any facts.Wrongly assumed we were "guilty" ,even though it was clear we were appealing the ruling at CAS.

In my opinion what they did was no different to trying to "Tap up a Jury" before criminal proceedings.

Deliberately trying to precipitate a negative out come before the arbitration had begun.

Imploring CAS to uphold a wrongful ruling against us.For nothing more than their own selfish interests.

Last edited:
I believe what the club say and do....hopefully there will be an updated statement soon.

"The attempt to damage the club's reputation is organised and clear."

That is an entirely different issue - it just seems like one paper, and a unnamed source, and Newcastle replaced Wolves. I would not trust any paper with zero evidence provided, least of all get angry about it, that is what they want.

Now we go on the offensive.

I want to know what the Premier League position is in all this ?

Did the Premier League know beforehand, that 8 Teams had penned a letter defaming a fellow Premier League member.Interfering in independent legal due process,that had nothing to do with them what so ever.Other than they had self interest in the negative ruling being upheld against City.

That said 8 teams devoid of any facts.Wrongly assumed we were "guilty" ,even though it was clear we were appealing the ruling at CAS.

In my opinion what they did was no different to trying to "Tap up a Jury" before criminal proceedings.

Deliberately trying to precipitate a negative out come before the arbitration had begun.

Imploring CAS to uphold a wrongful ruling against us.For nothing more than their own selfish interests.
Good thought that fella. Lets see if our briefs get on it..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.