The Spiteful Nine

Some random scouser on Twitter is calling for clubs to refuse to enter CL next season if we are in the draw or to refuse to play us. Personally I’d go for the second option.... need to get the first one in the cabinet if we don’t do so this time round pmfsl

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hateful Eight from England wrote to CAS to f**k the Blues
The shitty Burnley inbreds/Rag bastards/ Thieving Scousers/Tottenham w*nkers/
Arsenal ar*eholes/Foxes f*ck-ups/Chelsea c*nts/Wolves w*nkers
...have you heard the latest news ?

The Hateful Eight from England you all failed to stop the Blues
And this is what we said....F**k off

Who the f*ck are you sad bastards
And the Blues go marching on and on...and on...and on and on and on

(Feel free to tweak)

Some random scouser on Twitter is calling for clubs to refuse to enter CL next season if we are in the draw or to refuse to play us. Personally I’d go for the second option.... need to get the first one in the cabinet if we don’t do so this time round pmfsl

They will call for clubs to refuse to play, get them to sign a petition, and then at the last minute have a change of heart and pop their entry into the post.leaving a couple of clubs holding the shitty end of the stick. I think this is how 'this club' works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are they being briefed? They're only saying what's obvious for those who want the truth.
Beause that's the way these things work. Certain journalists get the full story. We'd be pretty stupid not to bring a big-hitting journalist who has been consistently on our side into the camp and give him stuff we wouldn't give to sewer rats like Delaney, Harris et al. I know for a fact that Ziegler at The Times was briefed. I said as much before the verdict came out.

What's that got to do with needing to be briefed? Most of Bluemoon could write what Martin Samuel wrote with no briefing from the club (though probably after fact checking with Prestwich Blue).
Because briefing from the club is first-hand info, not second-hand whispers (no offence to PB!) - the briefed journalists are on surer ground when writing the articles, they can put a bit more meat on the bones if you like.

It was me. And now is the time, if it's going to happen. And looking at the bitterness coming out of Anfield, I think they know what's coming.

I don't think it was you, but the same topic. Someone mentioned after you said ,that the police or courts are possibly already involved.

All those involved are pro their own clubs but that also means they are anti-City.

Some I expect it from, the likes of Liverpool, United and Spurs. It may seem strange lumping Spurs in with Liverpool and United but Levy will do anything to try and save a few quid.

Arsenal are so far away from challenging the top 4, I don't even know why they are bothering to get involved, removing City from the equation won't catapult them into the mix.

Chelsea and Leicester are the big hypocrites in this, given how they reached the top. For me, Chelseas behaviour would be like City now actively trying to stop the Newcastle takeover because we don't want the competition. I would hope that we would not engage in such behaviour.

Burnley, LOL. Their behaviour just smacks of wanting to be liked by the big boys...."please be our friend".

I have no idea why Newcastle are involved and would think that them being so, would be in direct conflict with what they want to achieve from any takeover.

Wolves have seemingly seen the light.

Wolves can get to fuck.

Beause that's the way these things work. Certain journalists get the full story. We'd be pretty stupid not to bring a big-hitting journalist who has been consistently on our side into the camp and give him stuff we wouldn't give to sewer rats like Delaney, Harris et al. I know for a fact that Ziegler at The Times was briefed. I said as much before the verdict came out.

Ziegler has clearly been one of City's journalists since the hacking exclusive.

That's why he was able to convince his lawyers at The Times to publish it when Liverpool shut it down everywhere else, he'd spoken on the record to someone high up enough that they could knock back any Liverpool legal action.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.