...have you heard the latest news ?

The Hateful Eight from England you all failed to stop the Blues
And this is what we said....F**k off

Who the f*ck are you sad bastards
And the Blues go marching on and on...and on...and on and on and on

(Feel free to tweak)

Lines 3/4/5 would be a bastard after 8 pints.

I am still trying to stop laughing at the thought of Burnley being involved in this. It’s too funny.

The likes of united have obviously gone cap in hand to recruit numbers(And failed by the looks of it)... Burnley?!! :D.... "I know we outspend you lot by a fucking mile, and ship our money to tax havens but will you help us?"

They themselves are going to kill football, all they are doing is showing just how sordid petty and corrupt football has become. Klopps comments IMO warrant us dragging the enamel laden halfwit through the courts, sure they'll print t shirts and set fire to the Liver building but we need to put one of these verminous Snakes in the dock.

Great stuff again from Samuel. Still can’t believe that Newcastle had the gall to sign that letter. And as for fucking Burnley...

Newcastle is a very interesting one, firstly they don't apply to my theory that this was about an additional European place and secondly it suggests the author's lobbied more than just the top 10 which is what was originally implied. If they only got 9 out of 19 clubs then City have as many friends as enemies.

Probably done before....
109872466_10222366213213515_4637872739609759013_n.jpg

Newcastle is a very interesting one, firstly they don't apply to my theory that this was about an additional European place and secondly it suggests the author's lobbied more than just the top 10 which is what was originally implied. If they only got 9 out of 19 clubs then City have as many friends as enemies.
I suppose that would be Mike Ashley not the Saudi's?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.