The Spiteful Nine

If we have the means to hit them hard then we have to do it.

what I don’t understand is why we are holding back this incriminating information. We have been attacked from all sides yet fire no bullets back.
Is it just a bit of smoke & mirrors?

I suppose that would be Mike Ashley not the Saudi's?

It's definitely Mike Ashley. It's been signed for one of the 2 reasons,

1) just so more supporters can hate him.
2) somebody offered him 50 grand to sign it.

He seems to get kicks from both of the above in equal measures.

Why is it Liverpool can control what is being published by means of threats of law suits, while we can do no such thing?

This is what’s bothering me. Have we actually got anything to threaten them with? If so, why - in view of the ganging up against us - do we not use it?

This is what’s bothering me. Have we actually got anything to threaten them with? If so, why - in view of the ganging up against us - do we not use it?

The FA should charge them for bringing the game into disrepute for starters, that's what the FA do if any club or manager upsets the apple cart. We've got a result from CAS that would legally gut the people throwing the shit around if only we could be bothered to do it, to be fair it's only early days yet and it might happen who knows.

Gary Neville battered the cabal in his interview, Souness was complimentary on City and against the European royalty bollocks.

The FA should charge them for bringing the game into disrepute for starters, that's what the FA do if any club or manager upsets the apple cart. We've got a result from CAS that would legally gut the people throwing the shit around if only we could be bothered to do it, to be fair it's only early days yet and it might happen who knows.

Gary Neville battered the cabal in his interview, Souness was complimentary on City and against the European royalty bollocks.

true. It’s hard to focus on the positives sometimes!!

Don't the premier league have a regulation about treating other clubs with respect? I think another letter needs to be sent.
Your point hits the nail on the head. What is terrible about this whole saga is that the PL is supposed to represent all top flight clubs. There are 12 clubs that didn't sign that poison-pen letter. Who is representing them?
The European Club Association (ECA) is supposed to represent all clubs but its Exec Board, with a few exceptions, is packed with the usual suspects from the Cartel clubs. There are two reps from Bayern for example on the Exec Board. Liverpool, United, Real Madrid, PSG, Milan, Juventus, Barcelona, plus Arsenal (?) and Celtic (?) are all there. There is no one from City on that Board.
Meanwhile a lot of the people on the ECA also have key infuence with UEFA. Essentially the ECA is embedded with UEFA. The two organisations work hand-in-hand on many issues, including FFP. The Cartel clubs have a stranglehold on all football.
I am glad that these isssues, thanks to people like Martin Samuels, are starting to get out in the open.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.