The Squad planning thread

With 5 centre backs at the club, that’s a bit hard to understand. Can’t see why we should spend 100m on him. And no, he’s not a left back, he’s a left footed CB that has played there occasionally
Just guessing, but wonder if Laporte goes and he's the replacement.

Worst case we could be looking at signing 2 LBs, 2 CMs and a winger. Gonna be extremely expensive, can’t see us spending 100m on a CB on top of that
In my opinion, we won't buy a winger.
Grealish, Alvarez, Foden and Mahrez will fight for those positions.
A centre back who can 'play' left back and two midfielders would see us done if, as expected, Bernardo and Gundo both go.
If Gundo stays my guess is a one midfielder comes in.

In my opinion, we won't buy a winger.
Grealish, Alvarez, Foden and Mahrez will fight for those positions.
A centre back who can 'play' left back and two midfielders would see us done if, as expected, Bernardo and Gundo both go.
If Gundo stays my guess is a one midfielder comes in.
Surely we need an actual left back other than Gomez no more CB at left back and still think a winger would be a good idea given that Grealish Foden Alvarez are not out and out wingers and Mahrez age and not a speedy winger.

-------------Eddie-----------
Walker--Stones--Dias--Robinson
--------------Rodri------------
----Bellingham--Maddison----
---Foden---Haaland----Grealish-

Id be very happy with that.

The very same Robinson that doesn`t have a single goal or assist in 46 PL games while being an attacking fullback? He`s a mid-table club player, and every Fulham fan I`ve seen has said the same thing

-------------Eddie-----------
Walker--Stones--Dias--Robinson
--------------Rodri------------
----Bellingham--Maddison----
---Foden---Haaland----Grealish-

Id be very happy with that.
I’m all for Maddison signing but he doesn’t come in and push KDB out, no one in world football does.

The very same Robinson that doesn`t have a single goal or assist in 46 PL games while being an attacking fullback? He`s a mid-table club player, and every Fulham fan I`ve seen has said the same thing

I haven't seen anything better out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.