The Squad planning thread

Out of these who have been linked away I feel we need to keep at least 2 for there experience to the team.

Silva (?)
Mahres (?)
Gundo (?)
Walker (?)
Laporte (def going)
Palmer (loaned)

I’d want gundo and Mahres go stay we lose them as well as the rest we lose so much experience and it be tough season next season to win the league but with pep we still be in there ..

Out of these who have been linked away I feel we need to keep at least 2 for there experience to the team.

Silva (?)
Mahres (?)
Gundo (?)
Walker (?)
Laporte (def going)
Palmer (loaned)

I’d want gundo and Mahres go stay we lose them as well as the rest we lose so much experience and it be tough season next season to win the league but with pep we still be in there ..

Mcatee
Palmer
Doyle

Rico & another CB will fill in the RB or someone from EDS

Laporte , maybe Kalvin could fill his position ( both of them spent most of last season on the bench )

Mcatee
Palmer
Doyle

Rico & another CB will fill in the RB or someone from EDS

Laporte , maybe Kalvin could fill his position ( both of them spent most of last season on the bench )

Love Doyle to come back but think we will sell, McAtee we know he is coming back! Rico is part of the team now and Phillips he has been no where near the squad all season I’d forgot all about him..

Bob, Sane, Gomez, kids don't do crack
Seems a little harsh ahaha

If all of the players rumoured to leave leave we have a lot of holes to plug. Sané is a placeholder as i player I would like to see come back and we haven’t been strongly linked with any wide players.

People forget Sané isn’t the same player we sold. He’s more versatile and more mature.

That being said there are players I would prefer (Kulusevski, Saka) but they aren’t available I wouldn’t have thought.

Bobb is reported to be replacing Palmer.

Seems a little harsh ahaha

If all of the players rumoured to leave leave we have a lot of holes to plug. Sané is a placeholder as i player I would like to see come back and we haven’t been strongly linked with any wide players.

People forget Sané isn’t the same player we sold. He’s more versatile and more mature.

That being said there are players I would prefer (Kulusevski, Saka) but they aren’t available I wouldn’t have thought.

Bobb is reported to be replacing Palmer.
Gomez is way off and needs games.

Bobb replacing Palmer is sensible, as like Gomez, Palmer needs regular game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.