The "Stamp"....

bizzbo said:
Very balanced coverage on 5LiveSport tonight

steve claridge: 'Poor tackle by RVP, you live by the sword you die by sword' 'his head was the nearest part of his body' (in other words, every centre-forward is likely to come down on top of a player who slides in from behind, and it just went wrong this time)

rod liddle 'it seemed deliberate to hit him, maybe not his face'

motson 'how do you know it was deliberate?' 'is this a witchhunt?'

all disparaging about the criticism he received, the behaviour of the arsenal fans, the idea of reviewing video evidence on a regular basis, and Claridge was absolutely scathing about comments made by the FA's chief exec.
That's good to hear. I've been avoiding listening to SSN and the radio as they just do my head in.

Even the Utd fans at work thought Adebayor's goal celebration was brilliant, but most think Adebayor did Van Persie deliberately.

I've seen all angles, and I'm not sure he did. If the FA review it fairly, then he has a good chance of seeing the case dismissed, but who knows whether they will. That would be a brave decision, and that's not something you associate with the FA

bizzbo said:
Very balanced coverage on 5LiveSport tonight

steve claridge: 'Poor tackle by RVP, you live by the sword you die by sword' 'his head was the nearest part of his body' (in other words, every centre-forward is likely to come down on top of a player who slides in from behind, and it just went wrong this time)

rod liddle 'it seemed deliberate to hit him, maybe not his face'

motson 'how do you know it was deliberate?' 'is this a witchhunt?'

all disparaging about the criticism he received, the behaviour of the arsenal fans, the idea of reviewing video evidence on a regular basis, and Claridge was absolutely scathing about comments made by the FA's chief exec.
steve claridge top bloke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.