The "Stamp"....

Re: Adebayor (Merged)

I think it all depends on what is in clattenburgs report, he can't of missed the ade stamp but personally I think he must have seen it as a bad challenge by VP and same by Ade so dicided rather than send off 2 players to let them off

I support Ade 100%, its just unfortunate for him that the camera was still on him after the ball had gone! Most other players are slimey enough to get away with it...Ade & SWP were just unlucky to be spotted...I'm dreading whats going to happen, cos we really need him against the rags! Will Roque be fit for the Derby? He's a similar striker to Ade...

The challenge on Ade was a furkin disgrace, if he wasnt so nimble to get out the way he could have been out for a very long time. I think Ade knew that the challenge was to hurt him badly and reacted when he saw that dirty tw@ts head. I hope the Fa see it that way.

There's a lovely T shirt on Ebay asking "How Thick is Adebayor"
Let's all complain to EBay, gert it removed nd stop these banana throwing cretins making money out of this.

did anyone mention skys paper review early morning with paul mccarthy of the news of the world talking with mike cattermole (city man) went through some of the papers one hack from the mirror cliamed adebayors actions were worse than kung fu cantonas absolute bollocks... fair play to cattermole he was constantly sticking up for city saying about van persies challenge on ade ...

from what we`re hearing i think ade is in the shit to be honest!! everyone wants to do their best to get at city and it didnt help yesterday with ssn showing 5 million different angles of the so called stamp plus interviewing that prick graham poll and rag tosser dermot "i never give a penalty at the swamp" gallagher!! totally over the top reporting and totally uncalled for.i agree ade lost the head for a part of the match but to be fair with the personal abuse he was getting from their fans plus the numerous niggles and bad tackles on him he was gonna flip at some point!! major example was his mazy run down the wing into the corner where 4 arsenal players went for him from behind and big nose bendtner would have broke his bloody leg if he had connected!!

richards30 said:
from what we`re hearing i think ade is in the shit to be honest!! everyone wants to do their best to get at city and it didnt help yesterday with ssn showing 5 million different angles of the so called stamp plus interviewing that prick graham poll and rag tosser dermot "i never give a penalty at the swamp" gallagher!! totally over the top reporting and totally uncalled for.i agree ade lost the head for a part of the match but to be fair with the personal abuse he was getting from their fans plus the numerous niggles and bad tackles on him he was gonna flip at some point!! major example was his mazy run down the wing into the corner where 4 arsenal players went for him from behind and big nose bendtner would have broke his bloody leg if he had connected!!

Agree not only have Arsenal tried to mess him up mentally, they tried to fck him physically on match day. If he gets a ban we should appeal, I think the bigger picture will see that Ade was driven to his actions by Arse fans, mangement and players.

Very balanced coverage on 5LiveSport tonight

steve claridge: 'Poor tackle by RVP, you live by the sword you die by sword' 'his head was the nearest part of his body' (in other words, every centre-forward is likely to come down on top of a player who slides in from behind, and it just went wrong this time)

rod liddle 'it seemed deliberate to hit him, maybe not his face'

motson 'how do you know it was deliberate?' 'is this a witchhunt?'

all disparaging about the criticism he received, the behaviour of the arsenal fans, the idea of reviewing video evidence on a regular basis, and Claridge was absolutely scathing about comments made by the FA's chief exec.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.