The Stoke towel situation

Evening to the better half of Manchester!

I'm hoping there's a few smiles knocking about when you lot look back at this thread?

Surely nobody at your end should be worrying about a towel after all the brass you've spent?

You've got your billions, we've got a towel. It hardly makes it a level playing field does it?

Looking forward to the game though, there's no doubt you will provide a real test for us now it looks like you're in with a shout of the big prize. I'd happily take a draw which I reckon wouldn't be a bad result for both of us.

Good luck in taking over your "friends" in red (or is it green and gold still?)

Jamo said:

I'm hoping there's a few smiles knocking about when you lot look back at this thread?

Surely nobody at your end should be worrying about a towel after all the brass you've spent?

You've got your billions, we've got a towel. It hardly makes it a level playing field does it?

Looking forward to the game though, there's no doubt you will provide a real test for us now it looks like you're in with a shout of the big prize. I'd happily take a draw which I reckon wouldn't be a bad result for both of us.

'Ow do Stokie. Green 'n Gold? Its yeller. Gold is a commodity we lots of, as opposed to the scum who have nowt.

See you Sat, 3 o'clock now there's a novelty.

blue1969 said:
Jamo said:

'Ow do Stokie. Green 'n Gold? Its yeller. Gold is a commodity we lots of, as opposed to the scum who have nowt.

See you Sat, 3 o'clock now there's a novelty.

Aye, even we've had our fair share of shitty kick-off times this season!

A good fixture at 3pm like Saturday's is a rare thing indeed these days.

Just a few points in order that they appear on the thread.....

Petr Cech...... the poster that took the piss out of his head gear.... if you have had or known someone that has fractured their skull you would be taking the piss... like the Inter defender Chielini (I think thats his name), they have to wear the protection.... another blow to the same area for Cech could kill him.... not really a joking matter...

Stoke are a client of mine and I have been to the Brittannia on many occasions and stood on the touchline thinking that is one small pitch.... and it is right on the minimum width.... and it is the windiest PL ground.... when the wind blows there it really blows....(I know soft Southerner!!)

If City players wanted a towel for each throw they will be given one, no problem, I have seen it done many times.... Bale did it for us this season there.....

As for the time wasting issue...... it is only an issue if City are losing.... if you are winning and Delap is taking 30 seconds over a throw on..... you are thinking so what.... take as long as you like....

You can't have it all ways.....

3pm kick off on a saturday.......magic!!

While i'm at the match and on the piss with the lads, the mrs can get her arse into hanley and do everyones christmas shopping. Happy days

mcfcliam said:
Shafter said:
3pm kick off on a saturday.......magic!!

While i'm at the match and on the piss with the lads, the mrs can get her arse into hanley and do everyones christmas shopping. Happy days

Agreed, love 3pm's on a saturday.

In Clayhead land for 12:15...few beers, City win, happy days!

I'd take a draw though.

Orate liam.

Judging by recent form mate and us being at home i reckon both sides would settle for a draw on saturday.

If you are going on train and can shake off the owd bill when you arrive in "clayhead" land, then ask someone to direct you to the terrace pub on leek road which is about half a mile from the station. If you're lucky i might let you buy me a pint ;-)

Shafter said:
mcfcliam said:
Agreed, love 3pm's on a saturday.

In Clayhead land for 12:15...few beers, City win, happy days!

I'd take a draw though.

Orate liam.

Judging by recent form mate and us being at home i reckon both sides would settle for a draw on saturday.

If you are going on train and can shake off the owd bill when you arrive in "clayhead" land, then ask someone to direct you to the terrace pub on leek road which is about half a mile from the station. If you're lucky i might let you buy me a pint ;-)

Yep.

We tried shaking off the plods last season the cup but they clocked us straight away, we were gonna go and have a few drinks on our own, without getting herded around like sheep but threatened to arrest us and take us back to Manchester.

Out of order if you ask me...we ain't there for any trouble.

towels should be for around the body area and bollocks especially, vigorously

booking for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.