The Stone Roses/Ian Brown

This seems legit

This guy is a fruit loop with his theories. Stertching these theories extremely thin in this video.

Also I have it on good authority that Squire and Brown are not on bad terms since the band ended again. It just ran it's course.

Yeah, read this earlier today

Mani comes across as a likeable, witty lad (football alliegences aside, before anyone starts) and for him to lose his wife, at a young age, to THAT disease is tragic.

R.I.P Imelda Mountfield
RIP to Imelda

When I lived in Manchester, I knew her and Mani very well, we lived a few doors from each other, a lovely lady and they made a great fun couple.

Thoughts are with Mani and family.

Apparently Ian Brown was in Atkinsons chippy in Morecambe West End today. That place attracts a lot of famous people - Peter Kay, Tyson Fury and now Ian. My stepson is gutted cos he works there but it was his day off.

Apparently Ian Brown was in Atkinsons chippy in Morecambe West End today. That place attracts a lot of famous people - Peter Kay, Tyson Fury and now Ian. My stepson is gutted cos he works there but it was his day off.

well, he was definitely in my local chippy in Bare about 400 yds from my house, which is not Atkinsons, so he either went to two chippies in one day or you can tell your stepson he didn't miss out. Well, in my opinion he didn't miss out either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.