The Stone Roses

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
DanCity2890 said:
You wouldn't have none of this nonsense at a coldplay gig that's for sure.

Coldplay? Music for bedwetters... and you can stick that flashy wristband up your fucking arse.
This is what I mean now, wristbands FFS.....a bunch of middle/upper class student ponces masquerading as rock stars with writing on their hands and tape on their fingers........woooooo how edgy is that?!!!! Go and have a cuppa with the Roses.

mancmackem said:
It will still go ahead, all about the money.

Yeah, but it's about the chemistry mate.

Would rather feel a "vibe" of 1989/90 than 1995/96

I soooooooooooo nearly never bought a ticket for this!!

ctidcarl said:

True mate. I'm too young for back then but by all accounts, every single one of the old guard say this was a mighty fuck up of an idea.

mancmackem said:
ctidcarl said:

True mate. I'm too young for back then but by all accounts, every single one of the old guard say this was a mighty fuck up of an idea.

Absolutely correct. Destined to be a mighty f*ck up whether it goes ahead or not. Stone Roses RIP (Rot in Pubs)

i maybe asking a stupid question but does anyone see any kind of refund by them?

The haven't split...its a mix of Chinese whispers, scandal mongering and a wee bit of hype for the tour and new online shop...

..all will go ahead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.