The Stone Roses

ban-mcfc said:
i maybe asking a stupid question but does anyone see any kind of refund by them?

Refund minus booking fee (I understand). I might have to give it you back as it'll go onto my card mate but I wouldn't worry. Won't come to that, they did this more for money and less for chemistry as the other guy muted at.

mancmackem said:
ban-mcfc said:
i maybe asking a stupid question but does anyone see any kind of refund by them?

Refund minus booking fee (I understand). I might have to give it you back as it'll go onto my card mate but I wouldn't worry. Won't come to that, they did this more for money and less for chemistry as the other guy muted at.

yeah tbh i think they'll go a head anyway, there's too much on it now. i'd imagine if reni refuses they'll just get a replacement or something.

and if it doesn't happen, just give us the prices for the tickets back, you can keep the difference for your efforts to meet me etc, not bothered about that.

ban-mcfc said:
and if it doesn't happen, just give us the prices for the tickets back, you can keep the difference for your efforts to meet me etc, not bothered about that.

Nah I'll give you whatever is left minus the booking fee. What did you give me? If it was £150 then I'll give you that minus the booking fees.

mancmackem said:
ban-mcfc said:

Nah I'll give you whatever is left minus the booking fee. What did you give me? If it was £150 then I'll give you that minus the booking fees.

yeah it was but that was a thank you for offering them for face value and going to the effort to get them to me.

i insist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.