The Stone Roses

Pity Phil Collins passed away on here a few weeks ago

Could have had one more day in the sun, could our Phil.....

Prediction - Heaton Park gigs still go ahead. Friday goes off without incident (apart from the fact that Brown still can't sing very well live but nowt new there), Saturday a bit more edgy, but by the time Sunday - the day my ticket is for - comes round they've all fallen out again and don't even get on stage so the last night is canned meaning 75,000 seriously pissed off punters but at least we'll get to see England in the final of Euro 2012.

ste1969 said:
Great band on record....... was always a bag of shit live.you would have seen more life when the pope was at heaton park!!
That was the last time I set foot in Heaton Park. And it looks like I won't be going this month either

LongsightM13 said:
ste1969 said:
Great band on record....... was always a bag of shit live.you would have seen more life when the pope was at heaton park!!
That was the last time I set foot in Heaton Park. And it looks like I won't be going this month either

You didn't go to "Cities In The Park" in 1991?

The Sunday was a good day, ACR, Happy Mondays, Electronic, 808 State etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.