The Sun are at it again!

Slicker than Sommeil said:
blue_soundwave said:
nico1 said:
It's not just comics like the sun who are having a go. The guardian's pre season guide said that we'd struggle to end the season in fifth position (?!). No prizes for guessing which club they thought would win it. Rag bastards every last one of them.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/aug/04/premier-league-preview-manchester-city

Guardian writers' prediction 2nd (This is not Daniel Taylor's prediction, but the average of our writers' tips)

That stupid woman should keep her mouth shut, she knows fuck all saying all City fans hate Balotelli... Has she done research into this? Bollocks has she.

Journo's royally ride me up the wrong avenue, and the fact shes a woman from dawn saff aswell.... woooosaaaaa woooooosaaaaaaaaaa

"He [Balotelli] is clearly on a mission to be the most maddening football player currently active, I think. If you were Mancini or a City fan it must drive you up the wall because he has got such talent, but clearly he's not in any mind to be using it as most of us would expect. But, overall, the Balotelli problem underlines a bigger issue for City. If you have a look at their forward line..."

That's what she said. She says Balotelli must annoy City fans. Given the thread we had here since Sunday, I'd say it's pretty fair comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.