The Sun are at it again!

LesBleuMiserable said:
Phleeper said:
Good guys? They've got Satan on their badge FFS.

I have been thinking the same. The Murdoch moral vacuumous b*stards as well as Sky.

They conveniently forget that the jewish man utd owners have used taxpayer owned banks (RBS) to back the acquisition of the club, asset strip the club to the tune of 700 million and hope to sell it to some mugs at some exortionate fee.

They also conveniently forget the massive wider societal benefit and job creation for manchester and around by City owners, but they do keep reminding us that our owners are non English!

Great post mate.

Check the ballotelli thread out. There are some actual blues on there defending these cunts and refusing to acknowledge their anti city hatred is based on our owners ethnicity/religion.

And we wonder why the media are able and willing to print shite about city fans "hating ballotelli". We are partly to blame.

You don't see the scum hanging up on one of their own

I'm more offended by the rags being called good guys, than the fact they called us bad guys. But shitpapers always need a scapegoat and at this moment in time it is us, there is not a chance we will ever be the bad guys.

Wreckless Alec said:
I'm loving it. This works both ways. Hard to do I know, but imagine if you weren't a City fan and were reading this stuff. If you were a rag you'd be believing you really were as good as Barcelona only to be thoroughly humiliated every time you actually have to play them.

Even worse, this sort of publicicity means they have to beat us every time they play us. We saw the results of that delusion last season and I doubly enjoyed it for their arrogance beforehand. My guess is we'll play them at least 4 and maybe 5 times in real games this season and I, for one, am looking forward to it.

Hell Yes! Well put.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
SamWilson92 said:
Thats really pissed me off. Im actually not gonna buy that paper again.

The question is - why the fuck were you buying it in the first place?

If yer buy MANC mag, or any mag on a Saturday in Smiths, they offer yer a free copy of The Sun. They're nice folk in Smiths in Rochdale, but I'm sorely tempted every time to tell 'em to shove it up Rupert's fundament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.