The Sun are at it again!

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
SamWilson92 said:
Thats really pissed me off. Im actually not gonna buy that paper again.

The question is - why the fuck were you buying it in the first place?
This. Why would anyone who has gone through all the trouble it takes to learn to read and so open up the whole world of human achievement and possibility waste their time reading that degenerate pile of shit?

Phleeper said:
Good guys? They've got Satan on their badge FFS.

I have been thinking the same. The Murdoch moral vacuumous b*stards as well as Sky.

They conveniently forget that the jewish man utd owners have used taxpayer owned banks (RBS) to back the acquisition of the club, asset strip the club to the tune of 700 million and hope to sell it to some mugs at some exortionate fee.

They also conveniently forget the massive wider societal benefit and job creation for manchester and around by City owners, but they do keep reminding us that our owners are non English!

blue_soundwave said:
nico1 said:
It's not just comics like the sun who are having a go. The guardian's pre season guide said that we'd struggle to end the season in fifth position (?!). No prizes for guessing which club they thought would win it. Rag bastards every last one of them.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/aug/04/premier-league-preview-manchester-city

Guardian writers' prediction 2nd (This is not Daniel Taylor's prediction, but the average of our writers' tips)

That stupid woman should keep her mouth shut, she knows fuck all saying all City fans hate Balotelli... Has she done research into this? Bollocks has she.

Journo's royally ride me up the wrong avenue, and the fact shes a woman from dawn saff aswell.... woooosaaaaa woooooosaaaaaaaaaa

Lol! Well done wankers, you just lost a few hundred thousand + customers!

;)<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:05 am --<br /><br />
bzekosilva said:
Phleeper said:
Good guys? They've got Satan on their badge FFS.

only this :)
And we have the wings of a golden angel!

Hell = Red & Black
Heaven/Sky = Blue, White & Gold

Rooney = Scouse granny-shagging thief, Rio = Cokehead
Kompany = Belgian, Vieira = Charity man

..... Lol

I saw it on a table at work, read the article, and almost threw up. The most sickeningly partisan load of crap Ive ever had the misfortune of reading. "Steve Howard" the name right? I will never read his "journalism" again. The guy was hard for Fergie the whole time writing that.

On another note it is not only the press but when sky are interviewing the newly promoted sides and ex managers/players etc they all say we can't wait to play "Chelsea, United, Arsenal and Liverpool? " I mean come on... they should be saying City? instead of liverpool ( or is that just me and being a "bitter"? ) we have been above them in the last two seasons, the anti-city campaign is everywhere in the Media it is very rare these days we get a good story about us.

In all honest blues though what would you prefer? us getting beat week in and week out and the media loving us? or us winning and them hating us I know which one that I want.

todays headlines used to be tommorrows chip paper , you wouldn't wipe your arse on this rag mag even if you where desparate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.