The Sun - City fans no longer purchasing this rag.

The Fat el Hombre said:
rassclot said:
personally i wouldn't buy or read that shit even if they weren't anti city.

Exactly. City don't even come into it as far as the scum is concerned and that's not even including the Marc Vivien Foe episode.

Scum of the highest order. Never bought it and never will. If they suddenly became very pro-City I wouldn't go near the fucking thing. There are a million reasons not to buy or read the Sun
What did they say about Marc Vivien Foé?

brianstrousers said:
RBmk2 said:
It's a horrible,xenophobic comic which sadly has been allowed to build itself into a major influence and "voice of the people" for whatever agenda it wants to push onto the British political and social landscape.

It's anything but "amusing."
In your opinion.
I find it amusing because of the Daily bullshit it prints,i think its even more amusing the ammount of dickheads that bite and start a thread on one of their 'stories'round ere

Fair enough.
But why not just buy Viz or the Beano if you want to read comic stories or bullshit?
Why do you think that the British tabloid press is held in such utter contempt?
The sad fact is that the Sun has been allowed to have an enourmous inpact on "public opinion" over the last 30 years.
The way they treated and wrote about the innocent victims of Hillsbrough,bollocks like "Gotcha,"...the character assasination of individuals from the flimsiest of "evidence" is a disgrace.

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
The sooner it goes under the better.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
newspapers are a dieing media product. HA HA

Yep but they can still utilise the internet without much boundaries.

rag said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
newspapers are a dieing media product. HA HA

the beauty of the interwebs though is that i can block all scripts and cookies, so on those rare occasions when i actually want to look at the sun (they have a satisfying tendency to show hot celebrity babes in their underwear) my visit doesn't affect their ratings (i'd imagine they still get most of their revenue from advertising).

zeusbheld said:
rag said:

the beauty of the interwebs though is that i can block all scripts and cookies, so on those rare occasions when i actually want to look at the sun (they have a satisfying tendency to show hot celebrity babes in their underwear) my visit doesn't affect their ratings (i'd imagine they still get most of their revenue from advertising).

Maybe but like you they can still cheat the system.

rag said:
zeusbheld said:

Maybe but like you they can still cheat the system.

i'd find it hard to believe that any paper so chock full of piss-poor writers would have an IT staff that can collect data on me in spite of my blocking their scripts, cookies, etc....

in other words, not if i cheat 'em first :p

manchester blue said:
It's a paper for thick twats who cannot concentrate for more than 30 seconds on any one story. I'm actually embarrassed it's the best selling paper in the UK.

Only 'cos it's the fucking cheapest!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.