The Sun - City fans no longer purchasing this rag.

I stopped buying this rag after its reporting of Marc Vivien Foe's death. The pictures on the front page were nothing short of disgraceful and completly ignored the respect of his family!

It's a paper for thick twats who cannot concentrate for more than 30 seconds on any one story. I'm actually embarrassed it's the best selling paper in the UK.

I don't buy the Sun BUT is only because I can read what I want from it online. I really could not care less what is said about in any of the press to the point I risk giving myself a heart attack.

RBmk2 said:
brianstrousers said:
I find The Sun very amusing,i'm gonna keep buying it just for a laugh,think you are taking it too serious.
Fuck the scousers,it was 22 years ago,move on

It's a horrible,xenophobic comic which sadly has been allowed to build itself into a major influence and "voice of the people" for whatever agenda it wants to push onto the British political and social landscape.

It's anything but "amusing."
In your opinion.
I find it amusing because of the Daily bullshit it prints,i think its even more amusing the ammount of dickheads that bite and start a thread on one of their 'stories'round ere

stumpy_mcfc said:
I don't buy the Sun BUT is only because I can read what I want from it online. I really could not care less what is said about in any of the press to the point I risk giving myself a heart attack.

I dont buy or read any shit on this rag because i dont believe any word of it and the photos of MVF made me more certain than ever that I had made the correct choice, but as well as not buying the rag, i will not look at its web page (as they make money through advertising revenue) from that, and as a mark of respect to Marc Vivien Foe, he last City player to ever score at Maine Road, ALL LINKS TO THIS RAG SHOULD BE BANNED.

I dont read any of them, there all shite<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:05 pm --<br /><br />I dont read any of them, there all shite

Tez Tosterone said:
Given the virulent anti-City campaign in The Sun newspaper over the last 6/12 months that has moved into overdrive over the last few weeks, it is no surprise that a mass ban of purchasing the newspaper has commenced among the supporters of Manchester City.

You will all doubtless remember the Liverpool supporters ban that came into force after the lies peddled by the comic after the Hillsborough tragedy. Circulation plummeted in Merseyside and the suits at Wapping had to offer grovelling apologies in order to mend 'the relationship'. Obviously they lost a large number of readers for life.

The current unprofessional journalistic bias should now be met with the only response we can. That is for all City fans across the UK to stop purchasing the rag with immediate effect.
i havent bought a red top since the kaka bid i just wish more blues would do the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.