The Sun

SWP's back said:
Where's he said this?

Sorry it's on the website. It's a ballache getting much real news out here so the Sun always gets a hit. Usually find myself dragged onto the comments bit due to the unreal fuckwittery posted by gloryhunting know nothin wankers. I know i should'nt but it's like a train cash

Yes, we need a constant reminder that, irwin, Pallister, Bruce, Kanchelshis, Cantona, Ince, Keane, Schmiecal, The Greenhoff borthers, Leighton, McClair, Jordon, Law, Best, Anderson, Dublin, Wio, Vidic, Shrek, Carrick, berbatov, nani, Anderson, Young, valancia, Van Der Sar, De Gea, Ronaldo er al are all home grown products fron the Scum academy. All brought up through the ranks and never ever played for any other club ever!
Didn't slur alex make wholesale changes afte the 5-1 Derby and bring in a load of players, obviously for free as everyone wants to play for them. Never let the truth ruin a good story, eh?

blueju said:
Well their agenda (sorry,imagined agenda Pidge) is finally out in the open. Howard has come clean and admitted he hates us and we will never compare to teams who did it the right way, Forest, the rags, Arse,Dippers...in fact anyone who has ever won the league except us because we are doing it all wrong, we should be setting our game plan out over at least twenty years like baconface or some other bullshit reason. At least now we know.

just because were paranoid doesnt mean their not out to get us.

Breadsnapper said:
Yes, we need a constant reminder that, irwin, Pallister, Bruce, Kanchelshis, Cantona, Ince, Keane, Schmiecal, The Greenhoff borthers, Leighton, McClair, Jordon, Law, Best, Anderson, Dublin, Wio, Vidic, Shrek, Carragher, berbatov, nani, Anderson, Young, valancia, Van Der Sar, De Gea, Ronaldo er al are all home grown products fron the Scum academy. All brought up through the ranks and never ever played for any other club ever!
Didn't slur alex make wholesale changes afte the 5-1 Derby and bring in a load of players, obviously for free as everyone wants to play for them. Never let the truth ruin a good story, eh?

Carragher?!

howard is a jealous arsenal fan. fuck him dont let it get to you all.

oh and look up british transfers. liverpool, utd and chelsea all feature alot in the highest deals.

veron
ferdinand
rooney
berbatoss
torres x 2
drogba
carroll
..............im bored now, but you get the idea

liamctid said:
Breadsnapper said:
Yes, we need a constant reminder that, irwin, Pallister, Bruce, Kanchelshis, Cantona, Ince, Keane, Schmiecal, The Greenhoff borthers, Leighton, McClair, Jordon, Law, Best, Anderson, Dublin, Wio, Vidic, Shrek, Carrick, berbatov, nani, Anderson, Young, valancia, Van Der Sar, De Gea, Ronaldo er al are all home grown products fron the Scum academy. All brought up through the ranks and never ever played for any other club ever!

Carragher?!
Oops, Carrick now edited I hope.

Breadsnapper said:
Yes, we need a constant reminder that, irwin, Pallister, Bruce, Kanchelshis, Cantona, Ince, Keane, Schmiecal, The Greenhoff borthers, Leighton, McClair, Jordon, Law, Best, Anderson, Dublin, Wio, Vidic, Shrek, Carragher, berbatov, nani, Anderson, Young, valancia, Van Der Sar, De Gea, Ronaldo er al are all home grown products fron the Scum academy. All brought up through the ranks and never ever played for any other club ever!

I know you were temporarily insane when you wrote that but Best did come through there youth ranks and Carragher has always played for Liverpool

Matt Diablo said:
I know the editor of the Sun -- big Gooner, told me last week it was Kia wankhead who fed the Tevez to Arse story - Kia Kokend has x2 boxes at Arse and is an "Arse" fan, if you know what I mean;)

Do you buy them crayons as a birthday present?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.