The Sun

1_barry_conlon said:
Matt Diablo said:
I know the editor of the Sun -- big Gooner, told me last week it was Kia wankhead who fed the Tevez to Arse story - Kia Kokend has x2 boxes at Arse and is an "Arse" fan, if you know what I mean;)

Do you buy them crayons as a birthday present?
This^^ LOL

liamctid said:
Breadsnapper said:
Yes, we need a constant reminder that, irwin, Pallister, Bruce, Kanchelshis, Cantona, Ince, Keane, Schmiecal, The Greenhoff borthers, Leighton, McClair, Jordon, Law, Best, Anderson, Dublin, Wio, Vidic, Shrek, Carragher, berbatov, nani, Anderson, Young, valancia, Van Der Sar, De Gea, Ronaldo er al are all home grown products fron the Scum academy. All brought up through the ranks and never ever played for any other club ever!
Didn't slur alex make wholesale changes afte the 5-1 Derby and bring in a load of players, obviously for free as everyone wants to play for them. Never let the truth ruin a good story, eh?

Carragher?!

And who did they buy Best from?

Whoops, just noticed somebody else has asked that.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Breadsnapper said:
Yes, we need a constant reminder that, irwin, Pallister, Bruce, Kanchelshis, Cantona, Ince, Keane, Schmiecal, The Greenhoff borthers, Leighton, McClair, Jordon, Law, Best, Anderson, Dublin, Wio, Vidic, Shrek, Carrick, berbatov, nani, Anderson, Young, valancia, Van Der Sar, De Gea, Ronaldo er al are all home grown products fron the Scum academy. All brought up through the ranks and never ever played for any other club ever!
Didn't slur alex make wholesale changes afte the 5-1 Derby and bring in a load of players, obviously for free as everyone wants to play for them. Never let the truth ruin a good story, eh?

I know you were temporarily insane when you wrote that but Best did come through there youth ranks and Carragher has always played for Liverpool
Yes I was being unfair with Best, i thought he played until an older age for glentorren. Carragher yes I know... I edited it such was my rage regarding the sun I inadvertently typed carragher went I meant carrick. Still if carragher ever played for the scum then he would be homegrown too!

MCFC 4 EVER said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Matt Diablo said:
I know the editor of the Sun -- big Gooner, told me last week it was Kia wankhead who fed the Tevez to Arse story - Kia Kokend has x2 boxes at Arse and is an "Arse" fan, if you know what I mean;)

This^^ LOL

Its in the singular not the plural - and no i don't, I know him but not in a way i'd buy him a fukin b'day present

How the fuck can anyone say a team that has milked the deaths of the Munich victims for 53 YEARS, treated the survivors with such disdain and run over 700M in debt done anything the right way.
They don't have a history - the cunts have FORM, end of.
CTID

Breadsnapper said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Breadsnapper said:
Yes, we need a constant reminder that, irwin, Pallister, Bruce, Kanchelshis, Cantona, Ince, Keane, Schmiecal, The Greenhoff borthers, Leighton, McClair, Jordon, Law, Best, Anderson, Dublin, Wio, Vidic, Shrek, Carrick, berbatov, nani, Anderson, Young, valancia, Van Der Sar, De Gea, Ronaldo er al are all home grown products fron the Scum academy. All brought up through the ranks and never ever played for any other club ever!

I know you were temporarily insane when you wrote that but Best did come through there youth ranks and Carragher has always played for Liverpool
Yes I was being unfair with Best, i thought he played until an older age for glentorren. Carragher yes I know... I edited it such was my rage regarding the sun I inadvertently typed carragher went I meant carrick. Still if carragher ever played for the scum then he would be homegrown too!

You forgot Laurant Blanc as well

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Breadsnapper said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Look mate if I name any more of their players I will be getting accused of being a rag.
Gary Birtles.......argh, couldn't resist.

Matt Diablo said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
1_barry_conlon said:
This^^ LOL

Its in the singular not the plural - and no i don't, I know him but not in a way i'd buy him a fukin b'day present

I said 'them' as i didn't know if it's a man or a woman, next time i'll put he/she, but i'm not that well up on the super soaraway sun editorial staff so i was playing safe as not to offend any sensitive types on here...:) Maybe you can offer them some grammatical tips for future editions of their rag?

Anyway, if you don't buy them a birthday pressie can you tell us if they use a knife and fork at the same time?<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:52 am --<br /><br />
Breadsnapper said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Breadsnapper said:

Look mate if I name any more of their players I will be getting accused of being a rag.
Gary Birtles.......argh, couldn't resist.

You know what's coming don't you...?

RAG! :)

Sunny Coast Blue said:
How the fuck can anyone say a team that has milked the deaths of the Munich victims for 53 YEARS, treated the survivors with such disdain and run over 700M in debt done anything the right way.
They don't have a history - the cunts have FORM, end of.
CTID

And so does does that rag puporting to be a newspaper. A vitrolic, lying, waste of paper and ink written by the uneducated for the uneducated. That stupid it fucked up totally by alienating most of its audience on Merseyside following the Hillsborough diaster

What that old saying "Birds of feather flock together"

Two organisations created for each others benefit, acting as they are Bristish Instituations when in reality they are a talentless, charismaless, money grabbing twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.