The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

George Hannah said:
Anybody notice the picture Val Gaal's Swamp Celebrations amid the Galacticos at the start of their opening credits?
Missed the first few minutes so no.

Interesting to have some different faces on today. Ladyboy is the only one I recognise.

The usual suspects must be in the hospitality tents at Gleneagles.

Deepest Blue said:
George Hannah said:
Anybody notice the picture Val Gaal's Swamp Celebrations amid the Galacticos at the start of their opening credits?

Interesting to have some different faces on today. Ladyboy is the only one I recognise.

if you want somebody to go swamp surfing - he's the hack of choice

even turned the golf into a fergie wankfest.rooney cleaned up his act not been sent off for rags in 6 years,what a load of bollocks hes got away with murder when piss can was in charge.cunts.....

If you didn't know one would believe they are football experts or ex players, ffs they probably have never kicked a ball in their lives.

George Hannah said:
Deepest Blue said:
George Hannah said:

if you want somebody to go swamp surfing - he's the hack of choice
Is my mind wandering or did City not use him when they were about to dispense with Bob's services?
Not trying to reopen old wounds just interested in Ladyman's role in the Northern presspack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.