The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

The morning of the Derby and that fat slug Richardson sat there spouting shit about us changing manager..
It doesn't surprise me anymore, it isn't coincidence anymore, it's just pure hatred and bitterness..
I really hope we fuckin muller them today, more than any other time I really hope we do and shove it right back into their faces..
And fair play Andy dunn, fighting our corner and backing pellers.

manimanc said:
The morning of the Derby and that fat slug Richardson sat there spouting shit about us changing manager..
It doesn't surprise me anymore, it isn't coincidence anymore, it's just pure hatred and bitterness..
I really hope we fuckin muller them today, more than any other time I really hope we do and shove it right back into their faces..
And fair play Andy dunn, fighting our corner and backing pellers.
Just shows Richardson and most of his kind are brattish shit stirrers!
Well done Andy Dunn but maybe there's history between those two.

Some right sensitive souls on here.

Both Lawton and Dunn said that the hysteria around the boss and our form in general is OTT. Both were fair in balanced in what they said.

In the case of Richardson, he quite rightly, in his position as a journalist, commented on the fact that Sergio failed to show up for a prearranged public appearance. Think of him what you will, the sight of him generally makes me feel ill, but he was doing his job. Aguero should have done the gig and when he didn't turn up it became a story. Any journo worth his salt would have done some digging to find out why he failed to show.

I'm more worried that Aguero's attitude wasn't 'fuck him, I've been here nearly fours years, I'm not pulling out of this for that little shit'.

Love Bites and Everything said:

Both Lawton and Dunn said that the hysteria around the boss and our form in general is OTT. Both were fair in balanced in what they said.

In the case of Richardson, he quite rightly, in his position as a journalist, commented on the fact that Sergio failed to show up for a prearranged public appearance. Think of him what you will, the sight of him generally makes me feel ill, but he was doing his job. Aguero should have done the gig and when he didn't turn up it became a story. Any journo worth his salt would have done some digging to find out why he failed to show.

I'm more worried that Aguero's attitude wasn't 'fuck him, I've been here nearly fours years, I'm not pulling out of this for that little shit'.

I wonder how many times footballers have missed pre-arranged appearances without any comment from the press.

Absolutely this. Never hide.
Then when out if earshot of anyone else, perhaps a "see you on Sunday dickhead" to Rojo.

moomba said:

I wonder how many times footballers have missed pre-arranged appearances without any comment from the press.

Probably lot's but when the club put a gig on, invite journalists, make it an Argie v Argie affair, tell the press that Sergio will be one of said Argies and then he cries off. It's news worthy whether you like it or not.

It seemed odd when I saw it on the OS, that there two of theirs and one of ours, I was a bit put out at the time and I suspected one of players couldn't be arsed and pulled out. Now we know. Sergio should have turned up and told the useless piece of shit that we'll see who's boss on Sunday.

As for the other comments on the show this morning about the quality of our squad not improving since Bobby left, they were bang on. We haven't improved it one bit, nor made it any younger. And FFP isn't the problem, Pellers has had plenty to spend.

Pretty much agree with everything they said.

For me the weak links mentally speaking in our squad are:

Kolarov, Fernandinho, Nasri, Yaya, Dzeko

Kolarov is Mr. Complacency
Fern's confidence is easily dented and he has a tendency to hide
Nasri suffers complacency and lacks drive
Yaya throws his dummy out of the pram when he doesn't get his way
Dzeko's confidence is easily dented, he suffers complacency and lacks drive

Jovetic doesn't strike me as being mentally strong either tbh.

That isn't to say they should all be replaced. I do think some of them should be tho. It's ok to have a couple of talented but mentally weak players. I think we have too many at present however.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.