The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: custis on sunday supplement

city saint said:
pep will only want a glory club like man utd.i know I shouldn't rise to it.

So that's what this vid was all about:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il1RX6_h9Xc[/video]

ManCityX said:
Don't react to this one. Just keep it in the bank for a later day.
Best just to ignore the obnoxious prick and his piss poor excuse for a Newspaper.

Waste of time trying to rationalise anything that fucktard says. He just likes having a pop at us every chance he gets.

Hitting his face is what bricks were really invented for.

You can tell these bastards don't want elite managers such as Klopp or Guardiola anywhere near our club because they know, With the financial muscle and with a world class manager we could become borderline unstoppable, That's not what they want at all, Notice how when Klopp said he wouldn't mind managing in England they say stuff like 'Arsenal and Liverpool on alert' Lol So Pellegrini is more likely to survive than Rodgers in their opinion? Okay.

city saint said:
pep will only want a glory club like man utd.i know I shouldn't rise to it.

All part of the RagDipper Meedya. Radio 5 Sports News this morning kicked off with MANUre occupying fourth place. Oh, and there were some other games played yesterday too!! BBC - Bunch o' Bastard Cnuts!

just ask him about all newcastles home grown talent compared to the football spoiling city
le magpies academy is throwing them out !!!!

And you are watching Sunday Supplement because???

Not watched this show for a good few years now. Not missed it at all.

Newspapers are such a outdated concept of News reporting, anybody that actually has an internet connection and still uses fleet street as a source for news needs heir heads examining.

They are actually coming on this fucking forum to get their news stories, which are then written/published a few days later for you to then pay for... HAHAHAHAHA

KinkladzeSouthampton said:
You can tell these bastards don't want elite managers such as Klopp or Guardiola anywhere near our club because they know, With the financial muscle and with a world class manager we could become borderline unstoppable, That's not what they want at all, Notice how when Klopp said he wouldn't mind managing in England they say stuff like 'Arsenal and Liverpool on alert' Lol So Pellegrini is more likely to survive than Rodgers in their opinion? Okay.
Given both of those teams "mini crises" at the moment it is not surprising they are on the alert.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.