The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

portisheadblue said:
Nothing wrong there - unusually !!!!

Apart from the odd nut job I think it's been pretty balanced recently. Ashton is a snidey little runt but not just against us, he goads them all into saying something controversial.

jimharri said:
portisheadblue said:
Nothing wrong there - unusually !!!!
The agendanistas on here won't like you saying that!
I think portisheadblue got it right about 'unusually' but 'nothing wrong' is too kind, note the slimy contribution of the cockney slug and the title of the clip is another clue to their familiar anti-City themes

Silva_Spell said:
Pretty much agree with everything they said.

For me the weak links mentally speaking in our squad are:

Kolarov, Fernandinho, Nasri, Yaya, Dzeko

Kolarov is Mr. Complacency
Fern's confidence is easily dented and he has a tendency to hide
Nasri suffers complacency and lacks drive
Yaya throws his dummy out of the pram when he doesn't get his way
Dzeko's confidence is easily dented, he suffers complacency and lacks drive

Jovetic doesn't strike me as being mentally strong either tbh.

That isn't to say they should all be replaced. I do think some of them should be tho. It's ok to have a couple of talented but mentally weak players. I think we have too many at present however.

Fuck me, Toure is a weak link? Amoungst other things, he has scored the winner in the FA cup semai final against the rags then the winner in the FA cup final against Stoke. Helped us win the league twice, getting us out of the shit at Newcastle with 2 goals in 2012. Scores in the league cup final win & helped us win the league last season.

If he is a weak link then we are fucked as I can't think of many better replacements.

Juan King said:
Silva_Spell said:

That isn't to say they should all be replaced. I do think some of them should be tho. It's ok to have a couple of talented but mentally weak players. I think we have too many at present however.

Fuck me, Toure is a weak link? Amoungst other things, he has scored the winner in the FA cup semai final against the rags then the winner in the FA cup final against Stoke. Helped us win the league twice, getting us out of the shit at Newcastle with 2 goals in 2012. Scores in the league cup final win & helped us win the league last season.

If he is a weak link then we are fucked as I can't think of many better replacements.

Mentally, yes, he is weaker than other players. The topic is with regards to going again for a title. His talent has outweighed his negative aspect but it is there. He's the one player there however who I would definitely keep, despite his recent form and age.

Silva_Spell said:
Juan King said:
Silva_Spell said:

Mentally, yes, he is weaker than other players. The topic is with regards to going again for a title. His talent has outweighed his negative aspect but it is there. He's the one player there however who I would definitely keep, despite his recent form and age.

I don't agree. I don't think he can be that mentally weak when he has pulled out out of the shit so many times in crucial games.

Juan King said:
Silva_Spell said:
Juan King said:

I don't agree. I don't think he can be that mentally weak when he has pulled out out of the shit so many times in crucial games.

Yaya isn't mentally weak. More utter (negative) crap is written by our supporters about Yaya and Nasri than all the rest put together.

Yaya lets his emotions show too much at times but that is not the same as being mentally weak.

Juan King said:
Silva_Spell said:

Didn't you know - most of our double cup winning team are pretty shit…….and as for the fans - don't sing, don't go to matches and complain on every public forum

OB1 said:
Juan King said:
Silva_Spell said:

Yaya isn't mentally weak. More utter (negative) crap is written by our supporters about Yaya and Nasri than all the rest put together.

Yaya lets his emotions show too much at times but that is not the same as being mentally weak.

Ah, but Silva_Spell is a psychologist. Knows how players think and can sum up their mental strengths in the blink of an eye.

custis on sunday supplement

pep will only want a glory club like man utd.i know I shouldn't rise to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.