The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

Missed our bit, enjoyed Winter's comments about LVG

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

wish they would let a knowledgeable fan on every week to give it to them, ask Paddy Barclay if he stills thinks Rodgers is the greatest manager Liverpool have had after Shankly ? a trophy might be a handy thing to back that claim up, the man is a joke

Sunday Supplement

It was like a Chelsea .Love in .these are supposed to be respected journalists it was though we were just making up the numbers apart from Frank Lampard City didnt get a mention

Re: Sunday Supplement

They have to make their love interest feel better again and quick. A few days without his inane mumblings has left them feeling bereft!

cyberblue said:
It was like a Chelsea .Love in .these are supposed to be respected journalists it was though we were just making up the numbers apart from Frank Lampard City didnt get a mention

The DT has adopted a similar mood. Very little positivity about the attacking style of display we put on, more emphasis on Moaninho grinding out.

We even had the Idiot Hayward suggesting that we had a team worthy of a world class campus, now we have the campus he suggests the team isn't worthy of it.

His best though: "City played well enough though . . ."!

It used to be a quality show .they even managed to rabbit on about Fergie for 5 minutes

I not surprised, not sure why anyone is.

Media love london clubs. Arsenal win today and they will be for the title. I waiting for spurs to be tipped anytime now.

Fuck Chelsea and fuck Tansey

mayo31 said:
I not surprised, not sure why anyone is.

Media love london clubs. Arsenal win today and they will be for the title. I waiting for spurs to be tipped anytime now.

Fuck Chelsea and fuck Tansey

What did I do wrong?...

;-)

cyberblue said:

Respected by who? I'm surprised that people watch it. I think they do just to get outraged and race to start the weekly thread about how outraged they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.