The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

from another place

CuteMancs said:
I stopped watching this garbage last year for fear of damaging my TV, but I do flick through the podcast on the way to work on a Monday morning. Maybe I am being a touch naive to think that there is a glimmer of hope for the media, but after what I have just heard, even I am shocked.
The first segment of the show yesterday was about our game, so you think that (just maybe) the coverage would be 50/50 for both teams. I mean it’s not like one of them are The Champions......in the whole section they said that ‘City were the better team’ twice. That’s it, just ten words about us in the whole piece. They did go on to clarify that a goalkeeping error was the reason for our goal, and Chelski were the ultimate winners.
Don’t even think that they would call out Maureen for his behaviour; they started the piece by saying that the press were ok with him ‘taking a few days off’.
I’ve (finally) just cancelled my Sky Sports subscription, which I was only holding on to because of the F1 channel. I’m sure I will survive though, and I already feel cleansed.

he's absolutely right - ten words

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

George Hannah said:
from another place

CuteMancs said:
I stopped watching this garbage last year for fear of damaging my TV, but I do flick through the podcast on the way to work on a Monday morning. Maybe I am being a touch naive to think that there is a glimmer of hope for the media, but after what I have just heard, even I am shocked.
The first segment of the show yesterday was about our game, so you think that (just maybe) the coverage would be 50/50 for both teams. I mean it’s not like one of them are The Champions......in the whole section they said that ‘City were the better team’ twice. That’s it, just ten words about us in the whole piece. They did go on to clarify that a goalkeeping error was the reason for our goal, and Chelski were the ultimate winners.
Don’t even think that they would call out Maureen for his behaviour; they started the piece by saying that the press were ok with him ‘taking a few days off’.
I’ve (finally) just cancelled my Sky Sports subscription, which I was only holding on to because of the F1 channel. I’m sure I will survive though, and I already feel cleansed.

he's absolutely right - ten words

Yep funny The Lampard situation they couldn't shut up about talking about city

An interesting watch as always. Here's what I learned from these top football journalists this week:

1) We should all feel sorry for Chelsea

2) Diving is ok if it's Wayne Rooney - let's call it 'evasive action' instead of diving.

3) Manchester City do not exist unless they do something bad

Re: Things we learned from Sunday Supplement

Didn't we already know these things?

Why do the media fall in line with Chelsea / Mourinho FC?

They are not a Man Utd with an army of armchairs, they are quite an unpopular club.

On this weekend, they were unlucky, but Mourinho's hysteria disguises the fact that Chelsea played very poorly. Mourinho teams pressure match officials, but none more than this one, and the Premier League and Referees need to stand up to them.

Not learnt anything then? They've be banging the same drum for years, unless M. Samuels or H. Winter make an appearance.

Add to that, Yaya should play as a number 10 against Barca.

4 people who's job is supposed to be to know about football, none of them seem to know he's suspended.

Sunday Supplement.....

Clueless twunts discussing whether Pellegrini should play unchanged 11 on Tuesday and whether Yaya should start.

Ladyman as well who I thought may have had his facts right.....

*shakes head*

Re: Sunday Supplement.....

Just seen this... Scary, their lack of knowledge.... Especially from Ladyman...

Jose on goals on Sunday apparently... Could be interesting.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.