The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: Sunday Supplement.....

Rammy Blue said:
Clueless twunts discussing whether Pellegrini should play unchanged 11 on Tuesday and whether Yaya should start.

Ladyman as well who I thought may have had his facts right.....

*shakes head*
Ladyman is always so painfully desperate to appear itk on all Manchester footballing matters too. Fucking charlatan.

Rammy Blue said:
Clueless twunts discussing whether Pellegrini should play unchanged 11 on Tuesday and whether Yaya should start.

*shakes head*
Ladyman is always so painfully desperate to appear itk on all Manchester footballing matters too. Fucking charlatan.

makes me laugh when they give their opinion as fact.if they know so much why arn"t they managing at the top level.

Re: Things we learned from Sunday Supplement

Marvin said:
Why do the media fall in line with Chelsea / Mourinho FC?

They are not a Man Utd with an army of armchairs, they are quite an unpopular club.

On this weekend, they were unlucky, but Mourinho's hysteria disguises the fact that Chelsea played very poorly. Mourinho teams pressure match officials, but none more than this one, and the Premier League and Referees need to stand up to them.

Easy answer, Mourinho. They have an unwritten rule, he gives them copy and they ignore his childish vile behavior.

Other Chelsea managers didn't get such privilege.

Anyone watching the moaninho show on now. Cringe worthy is not the word.

They are so unintelligent and uninformed its laughable, hoe can they not even know that Yaya is suspended?

Smacks of poor journalism, although who can forget Neill Ashton giving Mangala a 1/10?

Regardless of yaya, if they are discussing an unchanged team they are clueless. There's no chance whatsoever that we would put that team out against Barca. None. To even consider it is laughable.

Rammy Blue said:

*shakes head*

Lol yes a saw this and was shouting at the box "Yaya not playin"!!

I learnt that if you support a team and are a complete racist bellend tosspot then even if you are on a train, in the pub, outside your front door it is a football problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.