The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

i expect nothing less tbh, its the usual media hatchet job. we are the team to hate., we have ruined football as everyone keeps telling me, till i point out how much chelski and those twats down road have spent. they soon shut up

any criticism we get off the these 4 wise men , or any of the media , will be for once , well deserved , i wont be watching this shite or listening to talk shite or buying any newspapers , although we know they will go over the top to appease their core viewers (rags/dippers etc) , we should be slaughtered for the Burnley non performance .Our team put together for hundreds of millions , and have been humbled by a team of toilers and scrappers who are probably paid a tenth of their salaries , hope the whole team get both barrels , it might just wake the f*ckers up.

DTKOAG said:
So what was said then ?

I didn’t see it, but apparently, they said that we are back where we belong and that the media are far happier with us being a ‘comedy club’. They also said that we’ve been getting away with it for the last 4 seasons and that FFP has been proven to be a good thing because it stops Johnny cum Lately’s like City from ever achieving anything. Allegedly - although I don’t think any of us would be surprised if that was what was actually said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.