The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

aguero93:20 said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
adrianr said:
Not sure it's quite as nailed on as that. There is every chance after him we would be looking at Pep himself. Whoever managers our EDS will be well placed to succeed the main man in future no doubt, but the system is very much in it's infancy. No guarantees that Patrick is considered the right man when Pellegrini's tenure is up. Could certainly make that job pretty hot property in the coming years though.
I agree, Pep's the man next and Paddy will be moved up to assistant with a view to succeeding him.
God no, square pegs, round holes, he'll have Clichy as a number 9, kun at centre half and Silva and Lopes in holding midfield. We'll hire whoever is best suited to the job needing to be done at the time, all this talk of anointed successors is shite.
MP would be offered an extension as well I'm sure if he continued to have the team performing at the required level and was interested.

I agree.

Vieira will be on a kind of trial at the moment & it's not impossible he could go to another club & be manager there for a while on a further trial. Either way I don't believe he will be a confirmed successor to Pelegrini yet, or that Pellegrini won't be offered another contract.

Rammyblues said:
Embarrassing and all of a sudden st James Park is like walking into the lions den...

Except City are "Daniel" :-)
And we've got an Elephant. Lions don't fuck with Elephants :)

Rammyblues said:
Embarrassing and all of a sudden st James Park is like walking into the lions den...

Except City are "Daniel" :-)

Remember when we won the league and had to go there, the press made out we were facing Real Madrid and the atmosphere would be like galatasaray in the 90s, with george weah in his prime up front

Look what happened then

The day Guardiola walks into the City job is the day I give up my season ticket!! JMHO

Personally I hope they do extend Mr Pellegrini's contract for another 5 years and then Patrick Vierra takes over.

Eccles Blue said:
The day Guardiola walks into the City job is the day I give up my season ticket!! JMHO

Personally I hope they do extend Mr Pellegrini's contract for another 5 years and then Patrick Vierra takes over.

Have to admit for all the guy has won, he can produce some fucking boring football. If people thought we have a tendency to pussy foot around the box now you can times it by ten for Pep.

I am prepared to wait the two years and see how Pellers has done over his three year deal before worrying about who our next manager will be.

blue dallas said:
blue underpants said:
Andy Dunne ''I think we all overhyped Van Gall''
I could have fuckin told you that Dunny lad
They are all shell shocked they actually thought Van Gall was the second coming
Dunne tweeted once after kagawa had played 2 games for them "kagawa should be bracketed with Xavi and Iniesta" !!

I remind him of this whenever he gets giddy

Got a link to the tweet mate?

Are they pandering to an audience or genuinely bereft at the demise over Stretford or both?
Was funny how quiet the swamp went yesterday.... And now their fans want to spend big and buy the league ! Who'd have thought?

Pellers will keep our squad focussed. He is media resistant, without being rude : class act

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.